Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It's been awhile 210 955 0245

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Female (Not Verified) OliviaNora's Avatar

Need to be verified

Okay so I need to be verified it don't even know where to begin to do that so can someone help me out come see me verify me or something I do have specials and you can send me a text for fastest response 262 - 922 - 8 7 7 3
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome. Your phone will be blowing up

Let me be clear no outcalls right now none okay only in call at the moment today tomorrow and probably Friday only incall I'm near Walzem and 35 and it's completely safe discreet and clean and I do not do back door everything else is fine

Registered Male (Not Verified) tim_29m's Avatar
    Welcome Olivia!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Olivia. I love your pictorial debut here dear!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates

This will be the last time your threads are merged. If you persist in posting ads without getting verified first you will lose your posting privileges here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome back sweetheart

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Anyone have experience with her? Seems tgtbt

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Got a pm response initially, since Thursday though... crickets...pm and text

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by 210polo View Post
    Anyone have experience with her? Seems tgtbt
    I recall her from ecc days, had one interaction. Wasn't any issues, was clean and relaxed environment, it was chill ( I never did a review... Want to say it was at least 2 yrs ago.

New number already?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I remember her from back page days. Did a hhr with her. She wasn't ready so i waited 12 or 15 mins. Started the session and 10 mins into it she said i was almost out of time. She said watching her get ready was part of the show and wasn't free. Never saw her again.

Need to be verified

Hi I'm Olivia so I think I'm still needing to be verified you can help me out with that insects for fastest response 210 548 1172
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Helloooo...San Antonio. I am ready to play!! Outcall only send me your address for fastest response 210-728-5003

Suggest you contact the guys who have seen you to send a private message to ck1942 to update your status to verified provider.

It would help is you could send ck links to your reviews for verification whether they be on OH2, ECCIE, TER or some other hobby forum.

Best of luck,

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast