Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus and Sex - Questions and Answers

If you're sick don't fuck, if you get sick let everyone who you've seen within the last 2 weeks, know about it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    And if you fuck stay out of the grocery stores. Sign up for delivery of Instacart; delivery food for meals; no need make the stores worse. Walgreens and CVS doesn't need Chinesevirus people either. Great way to spread the virus. Go fuck or get fucked than go shopping and fuck the rest of us.

https://abc13.com/h-e-b-bunker-hill-...id-19/6081127/

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I have rubbed one out on Miss. Valentina, Selina and Alexis! Didn’t cost me a thing! Enjoy saving money and when all this clears up go spread that cheer!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman View Post
    I have rubbed one out on Miss. Valentina, Selina and Alexis! Didn’t cost me a thing! Enjoy saving money and when all this clears up go spread that cheer!
    I just saved $200 in just 15 min!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    That’s the spirit knotty!

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    I am saying in May, I plan on resuming my life. I will adhere to the guides set forth by the Medical Experts.
    When you are ready you can borrow my digital thermometer. I will leave it on the doorstep for you to grab. It is the exact same ones the fancy clubs used and will use again to test girls and guys on the way in. Simply use your place to fuck in case the girl's incall has ChinesevirusI. ChinesevirusII now in the works as they haven't stopped serving cats and dogs and bats and monkeys in the wet markets of China. Simply point the gun at her forehead, point at yours and if both fine than at least u can rule fever out. SD for 5 minutes and if they do not cough on you or sneeze you are probably good to go. Still risky, just less. You may as well make a run for it 'soon'; by the time we get rid of ChinesevirusI wave one and finish with the fall and maybe spring versions ChinesevirusII will be delivered shortly after along with your Papajohns ' hands free no contact' delivery. BTW it is nice to know now when they take your pizza out of the oven they simply slide it in the box, cut it and do not touch it. If this is the new way I would hate to think of what the way prior to the ChinesevirusI was; implies they touched your pizza prior if the new policy is not to touch it.

We will all have a small window of time to have fun. CVII will do us all in.

and I agree, at some point we have to get out. This economy needs to be reopened in tiny increments and is easily doable. I like the idea of this Economic Task Force. I will start getting outcalls only when the time is right, check their temps and enjoy. No way I go to these shitbag infested hotels no better than an airplane really. If I did go see someone would be an outcall or a private flat girl.

but for me now is not the time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DecoyOctopus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theaustindaddy View Post
    Funny how when presented with facts that don't make dear leader look good, the no politics please is invoked.

Good observation. And yet everything regarding this is or has been political. The government response to it or lack thereof, to the blame games being played and benefits being paid and the huge relief bill filled corporate welfare.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    well I believe that in a few months, we can have fun sex again...since corona is spread from nose and mouth to nose and mouth, surgical masks would prob serve the purpose..and of course testing will improve as will treatment.. and a vaccine will be available by Christmas I suspect...I hope that they can come up with a wide spectrum corona virus vaccine.. since the common cold and flu are usually corona viruses ( corona=crown.. the spike crowns seen on the virus help them attach to the host) in the meantime, eucalyptus oil around nose and a shot or two of apple cider vinegar /day helps keep you inhospitable to the virus...carry an alcohol /iodine water mix with you and rinse hands if you are out and about..

Quote Originally Posted by vandernoot View Post
    and a vaccine will be available by Christmas I suspect...

in the meantime, eucalyptus oil around nose and a shot or two of apple cider vinegar /day helps keep you inhospitable to the virus...carry an alcohol /iodine water mix with you and rinse hands if you are out and about.
    Sorry had to take out the large red killed my old eyes!

I am not sure about the vaccine by X-mas but I would welcome it; would much prefer the airlines get bailed out ASAP and travel resumes than! By that time herd immunity should be in effect in places I desire to go.

As to the treatments proposed certainly entertaining but highly doubt effective. I think they might kill something else maybe keep you cleaner but a myth. Kind of like guys who spray disinfection spray all over their cocks, nuts and in to their pee-holes after fucking to kill any STD's and/or girls who think a scoop of cold high probiotic content yogurt they put in their pussies at night to relieve the soreness and swollen lips will kill all yeast infections and/or STDs as well.

I do not doubt any of the above might help w general cleanliness but as to prevention or treatment...

entertaining but false

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    well we are both right.. to a point..as for STD's certainly the bacterial load or virus load of an infected person is critical.. however, for general sex, a condom and hot soapy shower before and after can prevent many infections..not all but many..since women are built different than men, they are more susceptible and can be infected easier.. which is why a good inspection of the partner is always a good thing..looking for open sores or discharge.. and of course with women, an unpleasant twat odor is always a danga sign..but again, hot soay water with a shot of iodine will disinfect quite a bit...as I mentioned regarding coronas, cold and flu are transmitted around the face/nose/mouth..and eucalyptius oil in nose and around mouth cannot hurt...remember most COV19 deaths have occurred when the host has underlying health problems..apple cider vinegar in the body makes a less inviting host as does Vit C...btw, if one does get corona , the worst thing you can do is lay in bed.. walking and keeping the lungs working is best way to ward off pneumonia..even if you feel totally lousy, get up and move..hot liquids, steam inhalation..do not lay down for more than a few hours at a time..

maybe we can all go out soon again! Actually, not, although all here looks great the models assume continued prolonged social distancing, no HEB, no Walgreens, no CVS.. Delivery and Insta Cart only

http://covid19.healthdata.org/united...-america/texas

Even CA appears to be in good shape. Italy and Spain appear past the peak.

Quote Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
    maybe we can all go out soon again! Actually, not, although all here looks great the models assume continued prolonged social distancing, no HEB, no Walgreens, no CVS.. Delivery and Insta Cart only

http://covid19.healthdata.org/united...-america/texas

Even CA appears to be in good shape. Italy and Spain appear past the peak.
    We aren't out of the woods until after that 2nd wave.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

gotta say ... this does nothing for me

Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman View Post
    I have rubbed one out on Miss. Valentina, Selina and Alexis! Didn’t cost me a thing!
    i'll grant you woody allen's great line, "don't knoch masturbation. it's sex with someone you love" ... as a youth .. hell yeah. now .... rosey palm only makes me want selina dreamer31, holiday season and all the other ladies who pass thru my erotic fantasies. 'rubbing one out' just doesn't get it done.

it feels like (or in point of fact, IT DOESN'T FEEL LIKE ANYTHING) if i don't touch something soft .... i'm gonna go beserk
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

I agree with Agent220. I personally, don’t think it’s wise or safe to even think about hobbying until after the second wave. I am no better than anyone, certainly from society’s view point on sex worker’s, but I’d rather adapt and go poor than be responsible for getting ANYONE sick (civvie or hobbyist). I couldn’t live with myself knowing I risked getting my family sick. I’ve had a slew of hateful guys message me...practically mocking me for turning them down. Geez! WTF?! I’m certainly not risking my health or my family’s health over someone who doesn’t value theirs.

I get that this is the only income stream for a lot of us and the sole breadwinner for our family, but something will work out for me. I will get an essential job or move in with family, before I contribute to this problem. Smh. Americans are so fucking spoiled! Hobbyists...You’re not going to die if you stay home and not get your dick wet or providers for not making $$ in the hobby. But that’s just me. If you found providing, you can find another hustle temporarily.

It’s only temporary! I’ve been financially secure and I’ve been homeless and everything in between! The physical things are nice, but they don’t bring back loved ones.

Furthermore, I don’t want a knock on my door from someone and having to answer a bunch of questions about who I infected and how and how many!! No thanks. I don’t want any part of that! Could you imagine explaining that shit to your SO?!

Your SO would probably divorce your ass and/or kill you if corona didn’t!
    Last edited by The Infamous One; 04-07-2020 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    We aren't out of the woods until after that 2nd wave.
    Actually there is a 3rd one too. And possibly ChinesevirusII. Just have to take them one at a time. I think the real reality is we aren't out of the woods until a vaccine is found, than we are at 100%. At some point there will be enough herd immunity out there to allow us to roam ' somewhat' free again. For the 2nd and 3rd waves and anything future we should at least know how to deal with them better, will be prepared and certainly should not see the devastation we see now.

In two weeks we will see a society similar to ours announce what opens and what doesn't. Will be a good model to look at. Speaking of the Germans haven't seen much of the Chancellor; hopefully she will make a full recovery; heard she was doing well... We certainly can't compare our success vs theirs but we can at least get a preview of what re-opening an economy might look like although our situation is much different to theirs..

As the model says, social distancing now, looks like thru the end of May. So far 26 days no session; 54 more days until the end of May. I'll reassess the end of May, long time to go. Lot's of experts to listen to and 3 great countries to follow what they do with the sex for sale industry. My thought is if they ban it ( as in not lifting restrictions) than we have no business engaging but if they do reopen it ( and when) coupled with what we see here and are advised by experts best to just stay home. ' Lot's of ball's in play'

I can only speak for myself but I'll decide down the road on what to do based on the above balls in play. I don't think any of us know anything about the second wave. No one knows the herd immunity level either at that time. Unfortunately w/o a crystal ball no one can see down the road which is why I think it's best to be aware of the second wave and not predict what we will do in the future until there is more data/info/models to see and follow.

In the meantime I think there is only one thing to do. Stay in, no sessions, no HEB, no CVS, no Walgreens. Delivery and Insta Cart only ( and take out I guess)

I also believe at some time we need to get this economy going again and take a chance, I suppose at some point same will be said for sexual encounters here. Too soon for the latter now, not soon enough for the former.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast