Thread: sending money

Verified Hobbyist BCD

sending money

is there a way to send someone money to gift card without them having your personal info or phone number! i don’t have any pay account on burner ohone

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Maybe an amazon ecard?

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbamboo2 View Post
    is there a way to send someone money to gift card without them having your personal info or phone number! i don’t have any pay account on burner ohone
    By the giftcard with cash then send it in the mail with a no return address or a fake name.

Pay apps require your real world info and banking info and will show it to the person receiving.

I know amazon allows you to but visa giftcards on there and I think they can just be sent to an email address but you will still have to use your real world info and banking since you are purchasing but Amazon only will see that depending on how you purchase. I think if you do it as a gift they won't see who sent it.

There is also girtcards.com I think all they will see is your email. Can always use a burner email.

https://www.giftcards.com/visa-egift-gift-card
    Last edited by britttany_love; 04-05-2020 at 03:37 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    This likely isn’t what you’re looking for but I know you can ecard a target gift card. Ya never know! Girls might be interested in a barter like that given everything that’s going on.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I use CashApp, but only with those I feel are trustworthy.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    moneypak.com. You can buy at 7-11, grocery, Walmart, drug stores. You scratch off the back, text them the number and they can add to most debit cards online. No paper trail other than the surveillance video at the store. Cash app lets you get a debit card and that works.

Verified Hobbyist BCD BigDallas's Avatar
    Just buy a prepaid visa at walmart and give the other person the info from the card.

STALKER - BANNED!
    Just get a money order or sent cash through Amazon.