Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So, what else do I need to do to get verified ?

They certainly do! They found my avitar for me!! Rock on chicas!
    I must say thou..
    There's people here but nobody's posting but it looks like the 2 of ya. Where are the people girls!! This is why boards do not make it. I think it should be part of being verified ANYTHING that they have to STOP BEING lurkers and HAVE to participate starting a thread a month...or something. Seriously it gets boring if same 5 people keep the board active...need variety. Maybe I'll pull a raffle or somthing...
    Xxoo annie

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Yellowfin, sorry for the delays, you are good to go....

Folks, must confess my ck1942-A mail got all fouled up; but it's getting unraveled. So just using this ck1942 for the whole mashup...... and we are adding some staffers to help sort out and resolve member issues while we work to stabilize and strengthen the main board.

It's taking a little while, since even a "fix" must be tested and retested lest it undo or foul up something else.

Right now the "side channels" remain turned off until they can be fully tested.

Meanwhile the board is running, members are getting on board and getting verified. If y'all let the folks you know and trust know home2 is ready for action, let 'er rip!

I will keep checking in from time to time.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well, I for one am glad that we have gotten a landing spot and that the kinks are being worked out. Now it is time for alot of hobbying to get done.

I'm verified, but now I can't see the pictures the ladies are posting in their ads.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m verified as of today, interesting....

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    ^Welcome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2