Thread: Hello from Alleykat on the prowl...

Verified Companion Companion

Hello from Alleykat on the prowl...

Good night and even better morning! Alleykat here to say hello and hopefully start becoming a part of the community! I was briefly on Eccie as Fae, but my clientele has since retired so I am probably a new face to all of you. I am a tiny, energetic spinner with some ridiculous curves and an attitude dedicated to fun and pleasure. I am back to reintegrate into the community and hopefully find clientele that desire my talents and love my style. Attached is me tonight - I am hoping to say hi and if anyone is still on and feeling rowdy, make this welcome wagon official!

I have little to no tabus - just ask first, don't be shy! I am always looking for a new adventure and I get off on the bizarre and extreme parts of sexuality. From FBSM to Greek travels, I am always willing to provide you with your pleasure. If you are up and ready to go, then get in touch! I will be up all night and you will be a part of my welcome party! I am North Central and can travel within reason. I am online and the pics below are of me right now - I am ready for you and I guarantee you won't regret it! Feel free to say hi, ask me any questions that you think of, and I welcome all pointers and feedback as I get familiar with our community. Private message me if you would like time tonight or call me: 512-765-5126.

pic2.jpgpic1.jpgpci7.jpgpic6.jpgpic2.jpgpic1.jpgpci7.jpgpic6.jpg

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Good morning sunshine

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome! I like the photos you added to your album. Your "About me" is very informative.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Alley. I enjoyed your pictorial debut here dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Any intel?
    Couldn’t find reviews, nice pics

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome! Great pics and excellent About me.

Hello, fellow hobbyists, +1 review up. Spoiler Alert, I do recommend.

welcome ... you look and sound delicious!! thank you for sharing .....!!!
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Welcome alleyKat.

I scheduled to see her on 4/6, we agreed upon a rate and time. I made the 20+ min trip to her area around Parmer and 35 from the Cedar Park/Leander area and arrived about 10 min early as I hadn't heard back. I sent a text then 10 min later sent a second text stating that I was leaving. She fired back asking for a 3:30 time in the Domain instead. I told her I would be there by 3:15. I arrive and wait and she finally sends a text saying the room is being cleaned (I should have bailed then). She finally give the location of which I search and search but not being given an actual address (should have bailed again), finally she asked to reschedule for the next day. Reluctantly I agreed, but I had a plan of my own this time. I asked for the actual address so I would know where I was going to. No reply! The next morning I sent a text around 7:00am asking if we were still on for 9:00am … no reply. A half hour later I sent a second text asking the same … no reply. Finally I simply said, "Well, I tried!" At 9:05 I sent a text basically saying, "Not even an apology?!?!" Then chastised her for her unprofessional behavior. She, of course, immediately responded that she was JUST WRITING A PRETTY COMPELLING OFFER AND APOLOGY. See her at your own risk guys.

Thank you to all of the warm wishes and the welcoming you have given! I have had a few road bumps with my scheduling, but I assure you that your time is not wasted with me. I am happy to addres any concerns up front with you and appreciate those who have helped me get to (almost) verified status.

glad you have not given up. and .. yes . .. it is important to be reliable ... ladies and gentlemen both. good news is ... if your tcb and bcd skills are notable ... people pass the word along. bad news is pretty much the same happens when someone is unreliable, poor service, etc. so ,,, feel free to drop in here and tell us more about yourself. wish you every success
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Thank you and feedback is always a gift, hopefully my willingness to address is noted by all.