Thread: Asiandollfantasy: Asiandollfantasy just gets better and better

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Asiandollfantasy: Asiandollfantasy just gets better and better

Companion's Handle: Asiandollfantasy
    Date of Visit: 04/04/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 213-770-0940
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...iandollfantasy
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Pics modeling, Roleplay, Video, LFK, DFK, DATY, FOV, FIV, DTBBBJ, Dirty talk, Covered CG, ACG, RCG, Spanking, Power mish, Lovemaking mish to completion, Convo/cuddling, Massage
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Black, mid-back
    Smoking Status: Non
    Ethnic/Racial background: Malaysian/Filipina mix
    Companion Description: Pamela, aka Asiandollfantasy, is 5'3", 117 pounds of mixed Malaysian/Filipina hotness. Exotic face with naughty eager eyes, manmade tits with soft long nipples, and illegal hips with a booty that won't quit. Pamela has a body worth both worshiping and degrading. The perfect Asian fuck doll.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Beyond exceed - she's become an ATF
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Of course!

Public comments:
    While I've been patiently waiting the past 2 weeks for ck to verify me through Asiandollfantasy's PM after a sensational first session with her, I've gone to see Pamela again twice because she somehow gets better and better. If everyone were as good at their jobs as Pamela is at hers, we'd live in a utopia. Asiandollfantasy is now unquestionably an ATF for me because she's quick to make all of my fantasies into reality, including today's roleplay session which was super-hot and fun.

Speaking of which, here are a couple of super-hot pics of Pamela for y'all to drool over: https://imgur.com/9YHV3Xm and https://imgur.com/LFPFlRA

Read on for more details of today's session!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Great experience! Thanks for sharing.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.