Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So dead in here

Verified Hobbyist BCD

So dead in here

With everyone going stir crazy I'm surprised at the lack of activity on here.
    Seems most of y'all can actually walk away from here pretty easily.
    Me. I'm tapping on my phone every few minutes like a addict trying to pull up a vein.

Rub one out dude. It'll save you money and keep the virus from spreading.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Getting a little twitchy knotty?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Can’t get laid if you’ve been laid off

Verified Hobbyist BCD ShadowLust's Avatar
    I hear ya, man. But knowing that I probably won't try to get a date until this blows over and some providers are closed for business until the same, it's kinda frustrating... I want to see my regulars but they have all sheltered away and riding this out like me. WebCams are helping but of course, nothing like the real thing... I do hope this ends soon.
    Between the Horses
    Of Love and Lust
    We are trampled
    Underfoot

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLust View Post
    I hear ya, man. But knowing that I probably won't try to get a date until this blows over and some providers are closed for business until the same, it's kinda frustrating... I want to see my regulars but they have all sheltered away and riding this out like me. WebCams are helping but of course, nothing like the real thing... I do hope this ends soon.
    I'm not judging you but I'm just curious why you pay when there is so much free content out there. Is it a novelty thing?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Knot, you are the man that can stir up some positive activity on the board. Go with it Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified) KarlHungus's Avatar
    Covid-19 is the ultimate cockblocker.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Now is the time to invest in a prostate vibrator and try to master the hand free orgasm!

Quote Originally Posted by Oam2.0 View Post
    I'm not judging you but I'm just curious why you pay when there is so much free content out there. Is it a novelty thing?
    I can't speak for anyone else, but my reasons are twofold: (a) a web cam session with a real provider is personalized; and (b) it's actually helping out local providers during a tough time for them. Helping out providers feels like the right thing to do for some of us hobbyists; others, not so much.

i had not thought much about web cams ... but now ... i see the value, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by orbitboy View Post
    I can't speak for anyone else, but my reasons are twofold: (a) a web cam session with a real provider is personalized; and (b) it's actually helping out local providers during a tough time for them. Helping out providers feels like the right thing to do for some of us hobbyists; others, not so much.
    interesting ,,, and solid points ,. like the idea of helping out local providers. i had not considered web cams much, not at all really. but i hadn't given thought to local web cams. used to think of ladies i'll never meet prancing around in various states of undress ... i saw no value to me in that. but local ladies that i might book? would be excellent way to screen providers for dates (and the other way around, I know) ... and be a bit for "foreplay" with the lady with whom you are setting up for an appointment.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    We could always talk about bbfs, haggling and what ever else seems to piss everyone off....

This board is lame at times.. I miss the banter and fun. Everyone seems like Snowflakes now... afraid to call a spade a spade.

Yo Knot, you have any ideas on WTF happened in Killeen, Belton, Temple, Waco, etc.??? That area is a hobby zombie zone just as bad as Victoria and I can pretty much throw all of South Texas into that hopper as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    ...This board is lame at times.. I miss the banter and fun. Everyone seems like Snowflakes now... afraid to call a spade a spade.
    Sorry Bro but I could not disagree with you more. The E can keep the drama and trolls over there. There are a lot of us here who enjoy the OH2 civility. Yeah, there are some snowflakes here but also plenty of alpha males to go around as well. All alpha males don’t go around starting trouble but we will be the end of it. In fact, most of online trouble starts with snowflake, keyboard, badasses who would never try talking a bunch of trash in person because they know they would get a hole punched right through them.
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 04-05-2020 at 08:33 AM.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Oam2.0 View Post
    I'm subscribed to 4 Onlyfans right now. Some of my friends are hurting from the loss of income and wanted to show my support for them.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast