Thread: Catalina77710: Cat is so sexy she mesmerized me and has become my new ATF!

Catalina77710: Cat is so sexy she mesmerized me and has become my new ATF!

Companion's Handle: Catalina77710
    Date of Visit: 4/3/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
    Phone Number: 210-537-5348
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Catalina77710
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, FIV, GFE, BBBJ, DT, BLS, CIM, CFSMP, MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs
    Donation: 500
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid-30s
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette, past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Very beautiful, 6'0" tall, dark hair, dark eyes, very pretty face, light skin, nicely done make-up and sexy lingerie. Big boobs, responsive nipples. She describes herself as BBW but I would say chubby or thick is more accurate. Tasteful tattoos. Personality was exceptionally good, better gfe than some previous gfs...
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I PMd Cat, then texted per her ad. She replied promptly and screening was straightforward. I was driving down from Austin so we scheduled a few hours out and she was helpful with that. As soon as I parked she gave me the room # and was ready. Her communication was exceptional, relative to other providers.

First impression is that she's tall and pretty. Really tall. I read the ad but I hadn't remembered she was 6'0", so that was a nice surprise. She's very outgoing and flirty, which is nice because I'm shy at first. It wasn't rushed at all and we talked for at least a few minutes to start with. I had just driven a while so I wanted to shower and that wasn't a problem.

She mentioned she enjoyed kissing and that's how we started. Very sensual, passionate kissing. The entire experience was unrushed and up to me to progress, and was very enjoyable. Her menu is very diverse and she made all of that available, but the quality of the gfe and Cat's sensuality made that enough for me. Maybe next time I'd go with some different options, but for what I'm looking for the gfe, standard session was more than worthwhile for me.

Her oral skills are very impressive. Many providers offer DT and good oral, but Cat's is superior imo because she didn't rush it, alternated between different areas of focus, maintained eye contact, and you could tell it was something she enjoyed doing.

CFSMP was just as good, and she seemed to genuinely enjoy it. She maintained eye contact and kissing throughout, and gripped my back and legs with hands and feet.

It was not my average experience with a provider and exceeded my expectations in every way.

In between she offered a fbsm and it was better than most massage providers I've visited in the past.

Keep in mind I drove from Austin before and after so that definitely had something to do with it, but she didn't watch the clock at all and I was there at least an hour extra.

Conversation was great. She has a good, funny personality and that really added to the gfe.

Feel free to PM or comment with any questions or requests for more details if I left anything out...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

thank you for posting this review

the way you describe the lady and your experience with her had me looking for my car keys
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching