Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: STAY THE EFF HOME!!!! Just do not leave!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

STAY THE EFF HOME!!!! Just do not leave!

For FUCK SAKE PEOPLE STAY THE FUCK HOME!!!!
    Don't you get it? Stay away, stay home!! I was a dumbass and went to get wood for my gate to keep other out and people at Lowes kept walking right up to me. My gate is finished and now that we are secure I'm not leaving

Retired Companion

Thumbs down don't waste energy on the selfish & ignorant folks.........................

Quote Originally Posted by rareraj View Post
    some people only care until it affects them

then, they'll stay the fuck home...

I was a dumbass and went to get wood for my gate to keep other out and people at Lowes kept walking right up to me.
    ok... so, if you can tell a bunch of internet strangers to STAY THE FUCK HOME,
    then you can tell the non-distancing people at Lowes to BACK THE FUCK UP

duh

My gate is finished and now that we are secure I'm not leaving

cool, now go take a bubble bath and worry about yourself

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    cool, now go take a bubble bath and worry about yourself
    Yeah may want to drop some chlorine tablets into the bath water and inhale the chlorine fumes to disinfect yourself inside and outside.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Don't you get it? Stay away, stay home!! I was a dumbass and went to get wood for my gate to keep other out and people at Lowes kept walking right up to me. My gate is finished and now that we are secure I'm not leaving
    You are "secure"? I applaud any efforts you make to stay distanced from people and to sanitize and wash hands but the way you said that sounded really really paranoid and sort of hyperbolic.... sorry ijs
    -MG

6 Feet

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    then you can tell the non-distancing people at Lowes to BACK THE FUCK UP

That’s good for you brother but other people don’t listen and when shit hits the fan people are going to just worry about themselves it’s always been like that mankind is a fuck up we going to destroy ourselves in the long run
    My main skills are talking and making biscuits and getting drunk on the porch
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up

Retired Companion

Accept The new Normal....

Just be safe IF YOU have to go out....Wear a mask and gloves and sanitize your hands and arms thoroughly...I am always putting safety 1st when I need to go out for an IMPORTANT reason. Doctors appt's. ect...Grocery store, or to gas up...

This pandemic is crazy!!

Blessings!!

20200320_095350 (1).jpg

M.M.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    You are "secure"? I applaud any efforts you make to stay distanced from people and to sanitize and wash hands but the way you said that sounded really really paranoid and sort of hyperbolic.... sorry ijs

exactly.

it's good to be aware, not paranoid. jeez...

So, you tell everyone to stay home, then you go to Lowe's???
    Contractors and business people are still working, they need stuff from Lowe's.
    If you practice what you preach, YOU WOULD STAY HOME!
    Some of us have to work. We can't stay home.
    Your gate is essential??? You stay home!
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

^^Yep

Verified Hobbyist BCD albundy v2.0's Avatar
    I’m about to lose my fucking mind!!!

Seriously, I think I have run through every jerking off fantasy I have at this point.
    To make matters worse, the chicks around here are still advertising! I’m going to have to put a chain and padlock on my cock and throw away the key. Taking all of my willpower to not set up a date with this chick!!!

Eats Hot Pockets. Bangs Hooers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Al bu dy give a report....shes fucking hotttttt

- - - Updated - - -

And I still gotta go to work....they wont let .e stay home.....too damn many whiney folks want their electric to stay on apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Footfein00 View Post
    Al bu dy give a report....shes fucking hotttttt

- - - Updated - - -

And I still gotta go to work....they wont let .e stay home.....too damn many whiney folks want their electric to stay on apparently
    She’s the real deal, but I haven’t been with her yet. She hosts on the Eastside of Houma.
    Before “Sexy Senorita Christina” quit and got married, I use to go and see her occasionally. One of those times, she said that we could do doubles another time, but her friend was sleeping in another bedroom and wasn’t up for it right now. That chick that I posted pictures of was her friend. FUCK!!!

But then she disappeared after Christina retired. But now she’s back. For all the fucking good it does me now!
    If it would be just me I have to worry about, I would have that chick on my face immediately. But I can’t risk that stupid Corona bullshit and bringing that home.
    Last edited by albundy v2.0; 04-05-2020 at 07:45 PM.

Oh, and I’m still working too. But I’m happy about that. At least I have a paycheck coming in.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree ...that's y I've halted...fuck I'd go to houma to see her(hoping she got nice feet) my gawd shes hottttttt

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast