Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Changes after Civid-19 has passed?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProSlacker View Post
    I would be ok with providers keeping their current rates, but adding more time for the amount - or some extra services.

As for the economy, I read that restaurants have an average of 16 days of cash reserves. I don't see how many will survive - especially if they don't have back rent waived in many cases. Car dealerships may finance the cost of their inventory. The interest for a few months and reduced sales could be deastating for them - or any business that finances its inventory.

I can see some colleges and universities that had not offered online courses before continue t do it going forward. The can scale up online courses and the profit will be higher.

I just hope more jobs don't get outsourced offshore as a result. There are countries in central and south America in the US time zones that are competing for this work already.
    Trump said he is cutting off immigration. Regardless of anyone's politics cutting off immigration temporarily may not be such a bad idea. I am certain that this will be a long ordeal 5-7 years. We really need to focus in-house. Buy American products and try to support both American businesses and the American employee.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD77 View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I am kind of unsure about the whole travelling thing. It seems to be a popular business model. I guess I wonder why someone can't build enough regular clientele to sustain them? Why the need to travel? Why the need for the increased risk? I guess I could understand if you live in a podunk town. But why be in this business and choose to live in small town USA

Why would you assume that?

Some ppl just like to travel.
    For whatever reason some ppl stay UTR at home because they don’t want the majority of their advertising and clientele
    to be in/from the city they live.

Why do you assume? Actually, why do you even care?
    Your statements sound like some bigoted form of ‘Well if IIIII were a provider...’.
    So weird.

Anyway, I’ll be happy I can tell strangers to not stand so damn close in peace.

I know my pheromones are poppin but it’s really rude to be standing 6 inches away from a stranger when you don’t have to be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2