Quote Originally Posted by ProSlacker View Post
I would be ok with providers keeping their current rates, but adding more time for the amount - or some extra services.

As for the economy, I read that restaurants have an average of 16 days of cash reserves. I don't see how many will survive - especially if they don't have back rent waived in many cases. Car dealerships may finance the cost of their inventory. The interest for a few months and reduced sales could be deastating for them - or any business that finances its inventory.

I can see some colleges and universities that had not offered online courses before continue t do it going forward. The can scale up online courses and the profit will be higher.

I just hope more jobs don't get outsourced offshore as a result. There are countries in central and south America in the US time zones that are competing for this work already.
Trump said he is cutting off immigration. Regardless of anyone's politics cutting off immigration temporarily may not be such a bad idea. I am certain that this will be a long ordeal 5-7 years. We really need to focus in-house. Buy American products and try to support both American businesses and the American employee.