Ask About How I Squirt Waterfalls!!! I Have Reviews On It!!!

In Lubbock
Available For Incall and Outcall as well as to Travel other Areas of Lubbock and surrounding places with a Travel Fee!

(Kiley)

(Kiley)

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Kiley Kismet, your Naughty School Girl. I am here to help you escape into euphoria and forget about life's day-to-day stresses. I am mixed Puerto Rican and Black and stand at 5' 1"-5'2" with long curly dark brown hair and a smile that will make you melt. I'm 26 years old, natural 34 H breasts and a thick curvy 42 Inch booty that is destined to leave you wanting more. If it’s quality time together and memorable moments you seek then don’t hesitate to contact me, I know you have many choices!

Incall
Hr-300
90 Minutes- 400
2 Hours-500

Outcall
Qv-150
HH-200
Hr-300
Longer Session Are Available Just Inquire

��Guaranteed a wet WET WET Time!!��

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love BDSM and Fetishes
I have reviews that speak of this love and how kinky my mind can really be.

My Toy Box Contains:
*Toys for Boys in all Sizes
*Outfits of all different varieties
*Flogger
*Different lengths of heels and thigh high boots
*Many different restraints
*And Much MUCH More!

(Kiley)

Biggest Toy Available 13"

Maybe you want to worship and be beneath my luscious ass smothered to your hearts content or my overflowing breasts. Perhaps feet are your interest. I'm open to discuss any fetish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please have a reference when messaging me. If you are a newbie, message me to get screening info. If you are on a board please include your handle/username and what board in the first text message to avoid confusion.
Thank you!

Kisses,
Kiley Kismet
Naughty School Girl
(806-370-7293)
KileyKismet@gmail.com

(Kiley)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------