Thread: Jillian Foxxx needs help.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Lionheart's Avatar

Jillian Foxxx needs help.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I found out that one of the most wonderful companions I have ever known had been viciously attacked and is in real bad shape. I am so devastated seeing this. Jillian is such an amazing woman. I don't know details but her gf Masha set up this go fund me. Please help if you can.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jillian-foxxx-need-help

http://www.jillianfoxxx.com/
    http://www.lovemasha.com/

Please stay safe everyone!

Sorry to hear about your friend. Sending positive energy her way.

Retired Companion
    OMG!! I am sending prayers up to God for her.......Please know I am praying hard. I have not been on here in a while.

M.M.

Verified Hobbyist BCD n0laARIES87's Avatar
    Jillian Foxxx the adult actress!?! Been a fan of her 4 years. This is awful. Can't help but wonder if it was a crazed fan. Hope she gets better.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Lionheart's Avatar
    Yes, Jillian has made some adult films. She is such a beautiful woman and a beautiful soul. They are saying that the attacker was an "acquaintance." Please ladies, continue to screen as best you can and gents please accommodate their screening process. This is exactly why it is so important. I am so saddened by this. My visits with Jillian and Masha are some of the fondest memories of my life.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Yes, Jillian has made some adult films. She is such a beautiful woman and a beautiful soul. They are saying that the attacker was an "acquaintance." Please ladies, continue to screen as best you can and gents please accommodate their screening process. This is exactly why it is so important. I am so saddened by this. My visits with Jillian and Masha are some of the fondest memories of my life.
    I had the chance to speak to her on the phone once about some "custom" work. Very nice and put me at ease. instead of asking for like $40 for an autographed photo like some stars do ( and some much much more) she said just send her one at her po box with a self-addressed stamped envelope. I donated on the go fund me.

If every lucky guy with the privilege of being in a film with her donated a few bucks and all her fans she would probabably get to the goal. The problem is not the girls and guys. They are not trash or throwaways. They are entertainers. Many who toss off to them are the same ones who would judge them. IT seems in her line of work its hard as hell to get insurance in the industry and if you dare you catch aids it seems like it throws you away and i really think that is so wrong. I am glad some have gone to meeting fans "directly" than the movies. I am not going to slam the industry as there are good and bad in everything but it really seems the actors and actresses really can be exploited and I hope they get a union to stop that.

Prayers to her and her family.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    prayers n good wishes her way!!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Horrible! Nothing on the news or in the papers, so wondering if they have any clues who did this or if it was even reported!
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
    Horrible! Nothing on the news or in the papers, so wondering if they have any clues who did this or if it was even reported!
    Part of that could be because she did not want her real name released which makes sense, but i also fear because of her profession its like no big deal to some people. My understanding is milf/gilf dana hayes had a serious auto accident that almost left her like homeless and they actually let htem play one of her videos in court. I cant beleive that, but its crazy.

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluehen46 View Post
    Part of that could be because she did not want her real name released which makes sense, but i also fear because of her profession its like no big deal to some people. My understanding is milf/gilf dana hayes had a serious auto accident that almost left her like homeless and they actually let htem play one of her videos in court. I cant beleive that, but its crazy.
    Wow... Too many people know the girls are afraid to come forward which is why they continue to rip them off and assault them. Let a mfer try. The cops are concerned with the bigger crime first, so I'd definitely report any physical abuse.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚