Thread: Ladies (&Gents): read this, it may help. CARES Act - PPP loan starts this Fri.4/3

Ladies (&Gents): read this, it may help. CARES Act - PPP loan starts this Fri.4/3

Ladies, please read through this, you may qualify (if you file a fed tax return). This loan is for the PPP, which is dramatically less onerous than the EIDL. THIS LOAN DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PAID BACK UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES!

Hypothetically if you are a masseuse as an occupation on your tax return, and let's say you rent a space for doing so and have utilities that you pay in addition to rent, well then you can use this loan money to pay all that and you will not have to pay it back!

https://home.treasury.gov/policy-iss...all-businesses

I'm here to help if any of you ladies have any questions about this. It starts this Friday! I predict that this is going to make black Friday sales look like a small get together - keep your eyes open as you ride past your local banks on Friday!!

Good luck and stay safe. I wish nothing but the best for all of you.

Your boy,
    Attaboy
    Last edited by Attaboy; 04-01-2020 at 09:33 AM.

THIS IS POTENTIALLY FREE MONEY FOLKS!!! I am here to help if you have any questions for you or your loved ones who are either self employed or own their own small business.

STALKER - BANNED!
    You would have to prove you have paid taxes?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Rustyshackleford112's Avatar
    They are loans that transition to grants if spent and reported correctly. Good program but in talking to a friend of mine may not be nearly enough to keep most small businesses open.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyshackleford112 View Post
    They are loans that transition to grants if spent and reported correctly. Good program but in talking to a friend of mine may not be nearly enough to keep most small businesses open.
    ^^^ I question that myself.

Here's another good link that breaks it down.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/348552

Again, if you have any questions about this, feel free to post your questions or pm me and I'll do my best to help you.

BANNED!
    This horseshit thread still here?