Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: pegging

Verified Companion Companion Sweetsuzanna8's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet O’Shea View Post
    Pegging is one of my absolutely favorite activities! Whether he’s new and tight or experienced and relaxed, I’ve never met a clean asshole I didn’t love. There is something so erotic about having a man completely exposed for my pleasures & desires. I’ve a spectrum of strap-on dildos so unlike a man, I can give anyone a comfortable fuck or a rough one if they want it. See my albums for a couple pictures.

I can even cum from pegging if I’m worked up & the pressure is right. Occasionally I’ll even squirt while I’m plowing someone from behind & that is pure heaven. Whether he’s a slave boi needing to be violated or a bon vivant who’s discovered the joys of anal, my cock is always hard for a willing ass. Some days pegging a boy feels even better than him fucking me.

I am always down to train a newbie, the face a guy gets from his very first prostate orgasm is so genuine & innocent that I see nothing but pure beauty. I love hearing high pitched squeals come where groans usually would, I love throwing my weight around & just fucking like the cock is part of me.

Thanks for the thread Sue, it’s such a delicious pleasure & I would talk all day.
    You took the words right outta my mouth!! I get off on moans and wimpering noises! Surely you can help: i cant find a good strap on!! Dildo flops around, straps come undone. I gotta hold the thing in place!! Pleeze can you share a few favorites?! Thanks my twin sister!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I bought a pair of Rodeo brand strapon underwear...google Rodeo

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    gogling.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Registered Male (Not Verified) Prw240's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    pegging? I am into it, I just love slowly and sensually breaking in a newbie to the joys of pegging. butt there is something over the top sexy about a guy who really loves it and knows how to enjoy himself already in this regard. I have all sizes of toys from teeny to impossible to consider. who here loves pegging? Check out this picture i found, this is not me in the picture, but holy fuck, who could take that one?? I think it is a little over the top? what do you think?

Mmm. - I have been thinking about it all week end waiting for Sunday’s encounter -
    And yes a bit over the top for sure
    I wonder in witch category I may fall......

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    i guess no providers in DFW are into this enough to chime in???
    it is my fav!

when i cisit Dallas..i do this!
    And I will be there in Dec
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dallas does pegging well! One of my better experiences. She fucked me like a slut boy. (Need to see her again!)

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Interested Newbie

Hi, I am new to the OH2 family.. I mainly joined due to my interest in pegging and was referred her to begin providing the service to others. I found this thread while searching, not sure if it's still active..
    I am curious, since the majority of you in the thread have experience, would y'all allow someone more inexperienced to preform this with you? If not, why?
    If so, are there any stipulations, or things a newbie may do that would "turn you off"?

I appreciate any, and all feedback ! Can't wait to begin my journey in this profession with my titties bouncing while dominating a submissive fellow

Thank you all in advance !

xoxo, Dutchess

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    I have dabbled in pegging and now I been doing it regularly and I'll think its addictive.

I have had a few experiences with pegging. All were enjoyable. One a year ago was over the top. Best I could describe it was she fucked me silly. I have set up a couple of dates since then, and there was some anal play, but no pegging. A bit disappointing.

Looks like I will need to take a vacation to TX to meet some new friends.

Verified Companion Companion
    I’ve done anal play, minimally, but may expand my horizons now that I’m starting into this realm. ��. But taking it slow until I’m comfortable with things.
    https://www.preferred411.com/P139268
    RETIRED as of January 2023.

I’m sorry to those asking for references but it’s been too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheecky_dutchess View Post
    Hi, I am new to the OH2 family.. I mainly joined due to my interest in pegging and was referred her to begin providing the service to others. I found this thread while searching, not sure if it's still active..
    I am curious, since the majority of you in the thread have experience, would y'all allow someone more inexperienced to preform this with you? If not, why?
    If so, are there any stipulations, or things a newbie may do that would "turn you off"?

I appreciate any, and all feedback ! Can't wait to begin my journey in this profession with my titties bouncing while dominating a submissive fellow

Thank you all in advance !

xoxo, Dutchess
    I am open to newbies. The biggest thing is communication and taking care to listen. otherwise its about enjoying things. YOu do sound like fun

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Bend over.

OMG THE POWER TRIP!
    (please use condoms on toys)
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Bend over.

OMG THE POWER TRIP!
    (please use condoms on toys)
    def! and sterilize too..great point sugar!!

also i use condoms on my finger when i do prostate play that way.
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast