Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet O’Shea View Post
Pegging is one of my absolutely favorite activities! Whether he’s new and tight or experienced and relaxed, I’ve never met a clean asshole I didn’t love. There is something so erotic about having a man completely exposed for my pleasures & desires. I’ve a spectrum of strap-on dildos so unlike a man, I can give anyone a comfortable fuck or a rough one if they want it. See my albums for a couple pictures.

I can even cum from pegging if I’m worked up & the pressure is right. Occasionally I’ll even squirt while I’m plowing someone from behind & that is pure heaven. Whether he’s a slave boi needing to be violated or a bon vivant who’s discovered the joys of anal, my cock is always hard for a willing ass. Some days pegging a boy feels even better than him fucking me.

I am always down to train a newbie, the face a guy gets from his very first prostate orgasm is so genuine & innocent that I see nothing but pure beauty. I love hearing high pitched squeals come where groans usually would, I love throwing my weight around & just fucking like the cock is part of me.

Thanks for the thread Sue, it’s such a delicious pleasure & I would talk all day.
You took the words right outta my mouth!! I get off on moans and wimpering noises! Surely you can help: i cant find a good strap on!! Dildo flops around, straps come undone. I gotta hold the thing in place!! Pleeze can you share a few favorites?! Thanks my twin sister!