Thread: Doing doubles

Verified Companion Companion Krystal Kream's Avatar

Doing doubles

I dont know if it's me or if you ladies do it or not but doing doubles with you is fine BUT I dont offer bbbj or let a man cum in me. I have a great time with clients using protection and I do offer COT and COA and COF , so please when you dm about doubles I just want to let you know upfront. Men .. respect it.

Thanks , Krystal
    Hi Gentlemen, how are you?
    I'm Here To Be Your Sexy Toy Whenever You Need Playtime🥰

Offers :
    Fly Me To You Arrangments (pm me)
    Massage Calls $350
    QV 150
    HHR 200
    HR 300
    ON $1k

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    This would probably serve better to the ladies in the Ladies area hun...................

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    This would probably serve better to the ladies in the Ladies area hun...................
    Good for guys that are looking for gfe/bbbj to know as well.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuggHead View Post
    Good for guys that are looking for gfe/bbbj to know as well.

True!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I just don't do bbfs. And I'm not bi-sexual. And the drama of 2 females is more than I care to deal with and I'm sure there are some fabulous women in the industry. Figuring out who is great and who is batshit crazy isn't worth splitting money 2 ways.

Those are my reasons. I'd rather be up close and personal and passionate in a 1 on 1 setting. So I get it.
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal Kream View Post
    I dont know if it's me or if you ladies do it or not but doing doubles with you is fine BUT I dont offer bbbj or let a man cum in me. I have a great time with clients using protection and I do offer COT and COA and COF , so please when you dm about doubles I just want to let you know upfront. Men .. respect it.

Thanks , Krystal
    Finally a wise thread so their isn't any confusion when it comes time to do the deed.. There has been incidents of two ladies being close friends and #A does Greek/SS/Dfk & Mr. Wont Read assumes he can pressure/guilt-Trip #B into same activity/ies with the >guilty by association coercion. We have read the same incidents too many times for it to be a coincidence.
    True story from years ago, 2 popular providers were seeing a hobbyist for the first time & the more mature provider was doing bareback, the younger provider was put in a bad/awkward situation. I recommend you make sure he knows what is off limits. Yep
    Last edited by Universal; 04-01-2020 at 07:45 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Hottest bbw tuma queen's Avatar
    I seen this guy alot I gave this girl a reference then the guy wanted to see both of us n that didn't work we both didnt seem 2 click n I felt like she was a little 2 much with questions and asking me for $ before we even met the last straw was asking for my bank account number when I said I use prepaid cards only she goes that's a little weird dont u think and it ruined my good relationship with this guy,so I couldn't do it and havnt done doubles sense there is always something weird about meeting a provider u dont know it has never worked out for me now I'll see couples no issue
    Last edited by Hottest bbw tuma queen; 04-01-2020 at 07:53 PM.
    I prefer text please 832 538 6451 u need references to see me I'm not a gfe bbfs provider sorry! I'm limited on my services but what I do provide is amazing so check out my reviews!! I have low rates because I don't do everything but my skills are worth it! I'm not submissive I like to show off my skills
    https://privatedelights.ch/myprofile

https://theotherboard.com/users/112290/edit

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=306003

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?348185-Chloeblue83

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    A basic rule of engagements: (1) Ladies make the rules AND (2) Ladies should make sure that gents know their rules. That way gents can make informed decisions and cannot complain later.

Works for all parties to an engagement, imo.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal Kream View Post

Thanks , Krystal
    Is this a PSA or did someone ask you to do this? For the masses they don't do bbfs. If this happened to you I'm sure it was a awkward position to be in. I'm sorry if that was the case. I'm glad you stood your ground
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    A basic rule of engagements: (1) Ladies make the rules AND (2) Ladies should make sure that gents know their rules. That way gents can make informed decisions and cannot complain later.

Works for all parties to an engagement, imo.

Bossman has Spoken................................. Very true and Wise words...............!