Thread: Orgasms & humor boost immunity! Starr's Sensual Touch~The Ultimate Experience!

Verified Companion Companion StarrVasquez's Avatar

Orgasms & humor boost immunity! Starr's Sensual Touch~The Ultimate Experience!

COVID19 UPDATE:
    I’m working diligently to maintain the safety of myself and ALL potential clients. I am limiting my exposure by staying home and practicing social distancing as suggested by the CDC. I am carefully cleaning before and after EVERY appointment or anytime there has been a visitor or delivery person in or around my apartment (which has been a very limited amount.
    I care about your health and safety & I know we can get through these trying times together!
    I will ONLY be seeing a very limited number of CAREFULLY SELECTED clients this WEEK! Regular clients remain my first priority.
    Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
    If we are unable to meet for a same day appointment; I encourage you to pre-screen and take advantage of my advanced booking discounts for a future session!

Life is stressful, allow me to relieve you of your day to day worries. Book a session with me and see for yourself how I work my magic.
    Text me now if you’re ready to escape to ecstasy with my Sensual Touch.
    Xoxo,
    Starr

About Me: 5'7 Sexy BBW, pretty face, perfect natural DDDs, genuine and down to Earth MILF-Next-Door

Arlington near UTA
    Private Apartment-Screening Required
    www.starrvdfwbest.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

Eccie ID 467622 ~ P411 P314365
    https://preferred411.com/P314365
    I have a screening process if you are not verified here, on Eccie or P411.
    You can verify here: https://form.jotform.com/StarrVDFWBest/verify
    Reference Friendly
    Newbie Friendly (You must complete my screening process, I will gladly help get you verified!)