Thread: Can anyone explain?

Verified Companion Companion Sweetsuzanna8's Avatar

Can anyone explain?

How is this website able to exist when others can't??
    Or is it like, 'i can tell ya but I'd have to kill ya"?

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    This board is a private forum group...no paid members
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

OOHHHHHH! Makes sense now!!

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    No paid advertising, either, no banners or pop-ups directing to other for-profit sites.

SESTA/FOSTA holds owners/hosts responsible for user content, but doesn't actually take effect until Jan 2019. We shall see what we see then. Nobody can predict exactly what's going to happen with the Hobby, and no doubt the law will be challenged on constitutional freedom grounds, but some P4P sites have voluntarily pulled the plug, blocked USA access, or are in the process of making precautionary changes in advance. Some already have or will be relocating servers and assets out of the country, some have or will be restricting membership. In the long run, who knows what stategy will really insure a site's longevity?

We have a "golden pussy window" until then, so make good use of it.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-24-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fancyinheels View Post
    No paid advertising, either, no banners or pop-ups directing to other for-profit sites.

SESTA/FOSTA holds owners/hosts responsible for user content, but doesn't actually take effect until Jan 2019. We shall see what we see then. Nobody can predict exactly what's going to happen with the Hobby, and no doubt the law will be challenged on constitutional freedom grounds, but some P4P sites have voluntarily pulled the plug, blocked USA access, or are in the process of making precautionary changes in advance. Some already have or will be relocating servers and assets out of the country, some have or will be restricting membership. In the long run, who knows what stategy will really insure a site's longevity?

We have a "golden pussy window" until then, so make good use of it.
    That worries me even more! Surely someone will challenge those 'rules'. Where does it end? Seriously afraid for the safety of everyone, and the terrible position many providers will be in who need to pay rent and feed their kids. Predators will prey on their desparation

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsuzanna8 View Post
    That worries me even more! Surely someone will challenge those 'rules'. Where does it end? Seriously afraid for the safety of everyone, and the terrible position many providers will be in who need to pay rent and feed their kids. Predators will prey on their desparation
    I agree completely! Until every woman has every social service she needs at her disposal to WILLINGLY leave the hobby of her own accord (legit employment, housing, food, utilities, healthcare), you can't just shut down her sole means of support. You will force you into the arms of "managers" or on the streets. This hobby has always been around, and will always be around. Where there's a will, there's a way. But it's always the woman that pays ultimately if things go south.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I am just riding the wave spreading the word to my gents so I can keep my biz going good!

{btw--Fancy rocks!}
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am not sure the information in this thread is accurate.

I do not see anything that postpones the act's effective date to January 2019. Moreover, I just confirmed that the amendments in this act are already incorporated into older laws, i.e. it is effective now.

I do not see any part that only applies to those making money, or exempts those who are not benefiting monetarily. The term "interstate commerce" includes the "transportation of people" (Google it, lots of sources).

So, it looks like a site owner can be charged under federal law if they knowingly facilitate prostitution across state lines, or to/from foreign country. That should be easily avoidable.

But the big kicker is another section that amends 47 U.S.C. 230(e) to say, site owners and operators cannot use protections provided by 47 U.S.C. 230(e) to avoid lawsuits or criminal prosecution under state law.

In essence, having a website that facilitates trafficking or prostitution has been illegal in "most" states (BP owners arrested week before new law), but no one cared because federal law said operators are not responsible for user posts. Not anymore. You may not need to worry about the FBI kicking in your door, but watch for local Sheriff trying to get reelected.

So, explain again how this site and all of us are not at risk?

I have copied the relevant subsections below.

The full text can be found at: https://www.congress.gov/115/bills/h...5hr1865enr.xml

“(b) Aggravated Violation.—Whoever, using a facility or means of interstate or foreign commerce or in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, owns, manages, or operates an interactive computer service (as such term is defined in defined in section 230(f) the Communications Act of 1934 (47 U.S.C. 230(f))), or conspires or attempts to do so, with the intent to promote or facilitate the prostitution of another person and—

“(1) promotes or facilitates the prostitution of 5 or more persons; or

“(2) acts in reckless disregard of the fact that such conduct contributed to sex trafficking, in violation of 1591(a),

shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for not more than 25 years, or both.

“(5) NO EFFECT ON SEX TRAFFICKING LAW.—Nothing in this section (other than subsection (c)(2)(A)) shall be construed to impair or limit—

“(A) any claim in a civil action brought under section 1595 of title 18, United States Code, if the conduct underlying the claim constitutes a violation of section 1591 of that title;

“(B) any charge in a criminal prosecution brought under State law if the conduct underlying the charge would constitute a violation of section 1591 of title 18, United States Code; or

“(C) any charge in a criminal prosecution brought under State law if the conduct underlying the charge would constitute a violation of section 2421A of title 18, United States Code, and promotion or facilitation of prostitution is illegal in the jurisdiction where the defendant’s promotion or facilitation of prostitution was targeted.”.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Smoking Monkey2's Avatar
    Very good information! Sounds like the authorities(whoever they may be) can do anything to any site that they deem fit or unfit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lespaulmankc's Avatar
    There's still plenty of obvious activity on Twitter, even some on Facebook. It will be interesting to see how some of the major players handle this.
    Fucking Oklahoma 60 Minutes At A Time.