Thread: Exotic Gem ripped me off

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)

Exotic Gem ripped me off

I hate to have to share this, but don’t want her to do someone else this was. I saw Gem last week and we had a great time together, to the point that we both, seemingly at the time, were excited to meet again. She would text me every day sending picks and videos telling me how she was excited to see me again. Then she said her car was towed and that she would deduct any help I gave her from our meeting, for which she was excited. This should have been a red flag to me, for sure. Naively, I sent her the money she needed. Yesterday we were supposed to meet and agreed to meet at 6:00pm. This is where the b.s. begins. She soon tells me she is having issues with her electricity and will be late, to which I reply no problem. Says she’s leaving in 10-15 minutes and that’s the last I hear from her, until I mention a review here. 5 minutes later she pm’s me here saying she was in an accident and needs a couple days to see me. I have a hard time believing this is merely coincidence. I lent her money, going against my better judgment , thinking there’s no way she would do this. She is clearly desperate and willing to give up at least one good client, as I would’ve seen her every week. That’s certainly not happening now! I took a haircut on this one but hope everyone remembers not to make the same mistake. I am sure some would say, this is your first review on here and this is how you do it? I have many positive reviews on other sites and am new to Dallas, but felt compelled to share this. Don’t fall for this like my dumbass did!
    Last edited by Gofldork; 03-31-2020 at 05:58 AM.