Thread: It's Renee. You know me by now. Or you think you do.

Registered Female (Not Verified)

It's Renee. You know me by now. Or you think you do.

So this is where it all went down. One little prick decided to drag my name through the dirt and a whole bunch of little pricks started a witch hunt. You must all have been pretty riled up, cuz my friends and closest clients didn't bother telling me where to defend myself, just that I should skip town.

Apparently, I'm crazy, and that's just what one person out of a dozen had the balls to finally say out loud. (For being so bold that you thought it okay to pop up and send harassing messages on my personal Facebook page, you all sure are a bunch of cowards after all. Worthless, spineless, pieces of human garbage.) I'm sure it got worse. Herd mentality, put a bunch of morons incapable of independent thought together in one room and watch what they come up with. It's like the suited up version of "My dick is bigger."

You'll be glad to know you ruined my life. Not me, with the alleged case of crazies, but you, with your information illiteracy and ego. I lost my house because of the income stop, my car got impounded a week later and if not for the ex boyfriend waiting in the wings to catch me, I'd be sleeping on the streets. This was a wonderful thing for you to do, taught me my lesson. Not like my ex husband had left me in the exact same position exactly one year prior to this. Why do you think I became a *****?

You'll be a little uneasy at hearing I'm actually just a mother, two boys ages 4 and 6, who have spent a year already crying for mommy, and crying harder when severe hardship like this prevented mommy from being there even more. You are the absolute scum of the earth.

Anyway, I'm still here, still trying to fuck my way to prosperity. Gimme a shout. Lolol. You should already have me on Facebook. ;) Or, if you think it's best that I disappear, or if you feel personally ashamed, or if you you want to continue to publicly denounce me while assuaging your secret, knowing guilt, help me dissafuckingpear. Donate here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/etukkt?ut...f+share-flow-1 That's how much money I need, aside from living expenses, to undo the damage done to me these last few years. Get it now?

Anyway, ya dumb fucks, gimme a shout. I don't bite. 512 797 7951. (I'm also not actually delusional and don't expect to hear from you unless you're a long lost friend.)

And please know that you have destroyed someone that was truly good. 20200219_071425.jpg20200220_040203.jpg20200220_043555.jpg20200301_024743.jpg20200301_024753.jpg20200219_035917.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by ReneeXox View Post
    So this is where it all went down. One little prick decided to drag my name through the dirt and a whole bunch of little pricks started a witch hunt. You must all have been pretty riled up, cuz my friends and closest clients didn't bother telling me where to defend myself, If this is how you defend yourself, they did you a favor. just that I should skip town. In light of this diatribe, probably good advice.

Apparently, I'm crazy, and that's just what one person out of a dozen had the balls to finally say out loud. After reading this, I would not disagree with that person. (For being so bold that you thought it okay to pop up and send harassing messages on my personal Facebook page, you all sure are a bunch of cowards after all. Putting your personal information out there on a FB page is probably a bad idea. Worthless, spineless, pieces of human garbage.) I'm sure it got worse. Herd mentality, put a bunch of morons incapable of independent thought together in one room and watch what they come up with. It's like the suited up version of "My dick is bigger." Making statements like this is probably not a good way to expand your client base.

You'll be glad to know you ruined my life. Not me, with the alleged case of crazies, but you, with your information illiteracy and ego...

...You are the absolute scum of the earth. Another example of bad marketing.

... Gimme a shout. Lolol. You should already have me on Facebook. ;) Or, if you think it's best that I disappear, or if you feel personally ashamed, or if you you want to continue to publicly denounce me while assuaging your secret, knowing guilt, help me dissafuckingpear. Donate here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/etukkt?ut...f+share-flow-1 You are kidding right? That's how much money I need, aside from living expenses, to undo the damage done to me these last few years. Get it now? I think I can safely say we all get it now. If we didn’t before, we all do now!!!

Anyway, ya dumb fucks, gimme a shout. I don't bite. 512 797 7951. (I'm also not actually delusional and don't expect to hear from you unless you're a long lost friend.)After calling your potential client base “dumb fucks” “scum of the earth “ etc., you would be correct in not expecting to get calls from potential clients.
    All I can say is ladies, this is an excellent example of how NOT to market yourself.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    I mean I do know you and I think you may actually have a good heart in there somewhere but I think you might actually be crazy. You'll be good for awhile and then do things like blow off clients and respond to complaints with a narcissistic rant. After doing a NCNS on me you said "Everyone in my life seems to be happy to jump to my tune, you should too." Who says that?

I always thought it wasn't me but the way you open up here and advertise by calling people scumbags and dumb fucks tells me it was never me.

No one here ruined your life. I never commented on your facebook but the way you openly advertised there was a huge red flag and a foolish idea. And I highly doubt someone "ruined your life" by calling you crazy on there. Anyone who read it got to see you call yourself crazy over and over. Even then you had people falling all over themselves to help you but you're you're own worst enemy.

do you better now? now that you got that out of your system?

first ... welcome, renee. i hope you do well .. and i'm not being facetious. but a couple of obvious statements. first, i may be going out on a limb but i'm guess most us have no idea what you are talking about .. so maybe you could have held off on this for a bit. second, in the hobby .. most folks need to trust on the discretion of others. apparently you were violated. however, this post does nothing to restore anyone's confidence in this regard ... which may be a shame.

if you are serious about fucking your way to properity ... i would suggest you rethink your approach. there is always time to do that. btw ... yes ... i'm serious.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Please close the thread or move it to the proper forum. Do we really want to waste our time on non sense

Wow.

I’m completely unfamiliar with this provider - she’s very cute and sexy from the pics, so I’m definitely interested but her post makes me think she’s not all that interested in anyone new reaching out.

Regardless, I wish her the best and maybe one of these days she’ll be open to meeting new friends.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    This topic is not the intent of the Welcome Wagon and thus is relocated to the BatCave.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    I mean I do know you and I think you may actually have a good heart in there somewhere but I think you might actually be crazy. You'll be good for awhile and then do things like blow off clients and respond to complaints with a narcissistic rant. After doing a NCNS on me you said "Everyone in my life seems to be happy to jump to my tune, you should too." Who says that?

I always thought it wasn't me but the way you open up here and advertise by calling people scumbags and dumb fucks tells me it was never me.

No one here ruined your life. I never commented on your facebook but the way you openly advertised there was a huge red flag and a foolish idea. And I highly doubt someone "ruined your life" by calling you crazy on there. Anyone who read it got to see you call yourself crazy over and over. Even then you had people falling all over themselves to help you but you're you're own worst enemy.
    Wait... you're friends with her on Facebook and not me?
    Is this why we still haven't went to fly kites?
    Well... i feel really silly now

Required Screening Info:
    PM: 2 Recent Verifiable References/Physical Description
    Contact Number/Your Availability Window

🚫BBFS, EXPLICIT MSGS,BBSS, NEW HANDLES🚫
    24H Notice Required

💄Preferred 411🧫Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Parsifal View Post
    I’m completely unfamiliar with this provider - she’s very cute and sexy from the pics, so I’m definitely interested but her post makes me think she’s not all that interested in anyone new reaching out.

Regardless, I wish her the best and maybe one of these days she’ll be open to meeting new friends.
    How can I put this...

I have seen her and every time I did see her it was a lot of fun and her photos don't do her nearly enough justice. She is a mom and there are marks but she's in great shape. She's also a lot of fun. But the best representation of her character is up above. I've gotten very similar rants after telling her I wouldn't try to see her anymore after NCNS. I genuinely do hope she gets her life together but I doubt she will.

Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    Wait... you're friends with her on Facebook and not me?
    Is this why we still haven't went to fly kites?
    Well... i feel really silly now
    I mean let's be honest here Mr. "I think this is a security risk" is never going to go around adding people on facebook. I care about other people's security as much as my own. I actually make a habit of telling girls when I find their social media so that they can adjust their security settings. I would have done the same with this girl except it was kind of always going to fall on deaf ears: she set that profile up for advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by killeeninformer2 View Post
    I mean let's be honest here Mr. "I think this is a security risk" is never going to go around adding people on facebook. I care about other people's security as much as my own. I actually make a habit of telling girls when I find their social media so that they can adjust their security settings. I would have done the same with this girl except it was kind of always going to fall on deaf ears: she set that profile up for advertising.
    *cough* excuses *cough* it's not covid-19, don't panic. There was just bullshit going into my eyes and it got caught in my throat... gig reflexes =cough/choking (and drool, none of those are bad things if ya know what i mean ;)

Required Screening Info:
    PM: 2 Recent Verifiable References/Physical Description
    Contact Number/Your Availability Window

🚫BBFS, EXPLICIT MSGS,BBSS, NEW HANDLES🚫
    24H Notice Required

💄Preferred 411🧫Twitter

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Lol, you all suck and I didn't read this shit.

Just here to salvage the few photos that are decent, cuz taking these damn things is exhausting.

So, the guy who pays women to fuck him and then also belittles these women on the internet? Fucking worthless as a human being, hands down .

Retired Companion
    Closing thread. We are done here.