Thread: Deja tha Doll: Deja tha Doll: Smoking hot Cam session!

Deja tha Doll: Deja tha Doll: Smoking hot Cam session!

Companion's Handle: Deja tha Doll
    Date of Visit: 3/30/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: N/A
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Deja-Tha-Doll
    City, State: N/A, Texas
    Type of Visit: Skype video session
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Close enough
    Activities: Toys, toys and more toys. Lots of dirty talk, discussion of favorite sex positions and activities.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 20 minutes
    Donation: 65
    Approximate age of Companion: ?? (I'm not the best age-guesser.)
    Hair Color and Length: Dark; short
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Her photos are 100% accurate. Smoking hot body.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, without question.

Public comments:
    Deja is a kinky little stick of dynamite! We got down to business right away, dispatched with clothing quickly and went straight to the fun stuff. I would say that Deja has a vivid imagination... but it's not really *imagination* when you're talking about stuff you really love to do, rather than just dreaming about it. Let's put it this way: she has a real talent for description. And I don't pay that sort of compliment lightly, either.

The main toys utilized in this session, as requested, were the torso doll and fuck machine. At the same time.

There's not going to be an ROS section to this review, since I'm unverified and won't be able to see what I myself just posted. Maybe some other time. And it seems fairly irrelevant for a cam review anyway.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    i have filled out her info she requests, sent her pm's and can't get a response.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Cantleaveitalone's Avatar
    I've been trying to get my dick in that as well. Patience is a virtue I guess

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Wrong Forum.

This review should be posted in the "Other Reviews & Discussions" Forum where reviews of street, phone sex, peep show booths, and so forth, should be posted. Guidelines state that activity that otherwise does not fit the traditional Indy, Agency, etc. Review Forums should be in Other Reviews & Discussions.

Actually, since no meeting took place, it may even be more appropriately posted in Coed? Don't know.

Given many ladies are changing up their provider services in light of Covid-19 virus, Management may need to consider how to categorize these activities WRT to reviews.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
    Wrong Forum.

This review should be posted in the "Other Reviews & Discussions" Forum where reviews of street, phone sex, peep show booths, and so forth, should be posted. Guidelines state that activity that otherwise does not fit the traditional Indy, Agency, etc. Review Forums should be in Other Reviews & Discussions.

Actually, since no meeting took place, it may even be more appropriately posted in Coed? Don't know.

Given many ladies are changing up their provider services in light of Covid-19 virus, Management may need to consider how to categorize these activities WRT to reviews.
    I'm trying to think of a pleasant way to tell you to go fuck yourself, but I can't. So all I really have to say to you is this: Go. Fuck. Your. Self.

These are trying times for these ladies. Some of us are trying to help. You're not. So fuck off.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Since a virtual "session" with payment took place, the review as posted kinda fits within relaxed guidelines.

But, only confirmed in person session endorsements are accepted for ROS access.

What is not acceptable is the OP's reply.

This is not a discussion forum and the thread is herewith

C.L.O.S.E.D.

Happy hobbying!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!