Your new addiction and guilty pleasure! This gag queen Goddess specializes in roleplay and all things kinky! Share with me your deepest desires, fetishes and fantasies. Watch me make them all reality! An ass-lovers dream cum true. Jerk while I twerk! This bratty, bold babe loves to leave you drained.

The cure to your self isolating woes
is right here!!! With the right amount of kinky, feisty, Latina flavor that you crave.

Deja tha Doll, your exclusive private entertainer, your naughty pleasure, and sensual stress reliever. I make fantasies reality.

I`m a fetish fanatic and I love to fulfill fantasies. An exhibitionist at heart, but I`m able to dress it up anyway that you want me. I invite you to my private shows to seek out your naughty pleasures. How much do you want to see!?!

I enjoy generous gentlemen who know and express what they want. Men with a sense of humor. Adventurous, kinky souls. But I adore the sweet vanilla types as well who enjoy being corrupted by bad girls like me! I like public play, detailed roleplay, & anal. I'm just a greedy wh*re who needs all her holes filled and fucked. I can't forget about my small dick having sissy's who want nothing more than to be laughed at and watch me get fucked by BBC.

I love all things kinky! Especially roleplay! Tell me all your kinky, taboo fantasies and watch me make them a reality. A true gag queen! I`ll leave my sheets wet and your cock sloppy! Watch me spread and stretch my ass and twerk all over your cock, as I get pounded away in another orifice by my glorious fuck machine!!!

5 min max - $15
15 min max $50
30 min max $100

The rate is $3.33 per minute. A 5 minute deposit will be required to get started.

I only accept cash app.

I use Skype. It can be downloaded on any phone, tablet, or computer.

PM me your Skype ID and cash app cashtag and come experience the dream, Deja.

***I am also STILL seeing a few select people at my private place in Temple and I'm also available for outcall to the Temple/Killeen/Belton/ area as well as Austin and the surrounding cities.***

*(Client's I have seen previously get $20 off hhr or longer visits)*

Refer to my site, for screening info or ask if I can PM it to you to schedule an appointment. All other information can be found on my bio page here under the "about me" and "visitor messages" tabs.