Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hourly rooms

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ay ay ay.! We're gonna have to do it in the car. Unless one of you folks can spare some lysol. Kidding. Thank you all for the replies.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the fatman View Post
    Ay ay ay.! We're gonna have to do it in the car. Unless one of you folks can spare some lysol. Kidding. Thank you all for the replies.
    That stuff is like gold. I filled up my hand sanitizer at my Dr office a few weeks ago

I also made some in a spray bottle with 190 proof everclear 95%alcohol by volume to spray around I added some in a fabreez bottle mixed, also good for hands. (I know home remedies not wanted)
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Jasmine Starr's Avatar
    I take cleaning supplies
    FORMERLY ALLI
    P411: P8979
    (713) 367-1931
    NORTH HOUSTON
    ACCEPTING VENMO, CASH APP AND PAYPAL
    $50 Cancelation, NC/NS , rescheduling fee to be used towards next appt within a week of cancelled appt.
    I will not schedule with you again
    until you pay it!
    NO GREEK, BBFS, TUMA OR DATO! DON'T EVEN ASK!!

Do you guys and dolls think the hourly hotels are safe in terms of the corona virus. Would you take cleaning supplies to one? Im set to meet a lady friend of mine at one but im a little paranoid over the virus at the moment.
    By the hour hotels aren't that safe because they are going through more people than usual in comparison to a high end hotel. They more than likely don't change the main outter Bedspread/comforter but change the sheets/linens. I have a friend that does housekeeping & the horror stories she shared were gross.
    Drunk/ sick people pissing/ vomiting on a mattress and it's not sanitized. The list is too long for me go over.
    People from other countries can use any type of hotel & I still wouldn't stay at one.
    Good luck and do the best you can.
    Everyone's opinions/ beliefs/ experiences are different.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    I also made some in a spray bottle with 190 proof everclear 95%alcohol by volume to spray around I added some in a fabreez bottle mixed, also good for hands. (I know home remedies not wanted)
    Home remedies are fine as long as you have logic behind it. The idiot convenience store owner who added Drain-O to his homemade hand sanitizer, that he sold to customers causing caustic burns, did NOT have logic behind it.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Do you guys and dolls think the hourly hotels are safe in terms of the corona virus. Would you take cleaning supplies to one? Im set to meet a lady friend of mine at one but im a little paranoid over the virus at the moment.
    Hell no. Have you been living under a rock??

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I fucking loathe notels. They've been some of my worst hobby experiences. Stopped using them when the clerk of one was in the parking lot taking pictures of everyone's license plates. (Same place, same day, much longer and more horrible story about the filth on the inside).
    Things I value: good TCB, good conversation, a decent incall, a little effort in appearance.
    Activities I'm always looking for: BBBJ, CIM, CFS
    Activities I sometimes look for: Greek (if it isn't on your menu, I won't ask)
    My no list: BBFS, narcotics (420 is not a narcotic), excessive screening (that's why I have P411 - same handle)

Up on the north side a bunch of new motels have pipped up. Being new means they will most likely want to stay clean but as always, use your judgement.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ewwwweeee, didn't know that about not washing the sheets at the hourly places!!! I wreck the room when i go so they should at least change the sheets after i visit.

Just curious, what hotels are hosting "Southwest & Westside of town are being used as current quarantine for ill patients" Major Ewwweeeeee!!! Thanks.

Ill patients or just quarantined patients?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    Ewwwweeee, didn't know that about not washing the sheets at the hourly places!!! I wreck the room when i go so they should at least change the sheets after i visit.

Just curious, what hotels are hosting "Southwest & Westside of town are being used as current quarantine for ill patients" Major Ewwweeeeee!!! Thanks.

Ill patients or just quarantined patients?
    Let me reiterate, they wash the linens/Sheets but they DON'T WASH THE OUTER COMFORTER that goes over the sheets.The only time they wash a outer comforter is when an obvious stain is visible. My friend that does housekeeping at a high-end hotel told me.

I don't care how many "stars" a place has......the first thing I do when I get in the room is remove the bedspread/blanket from the bed.

Not only do I not want to expose myself to what ever cooties may be on it, but it also gives me the opportunity to inspect the sheets ASAP. If I see an issue, I call front desk for new set (if I did not bring my own).

Well I been going to hourly notels every week and I always stick to the cleanest notels. Is on the northside so I ain't worry too much. Yes I know always be cautious but I figure notel management wants to keep its business clean as possible. I could be wrong but it is what it is. Play safe and hope this crazy outbreak ends soon

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Will this really work ?

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuggHead View Post
    Will this really work ?
    It sure does........... Everclear's alcohol content is stronger then most store brand rubbing alcohol you can buy. This is what I use also.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Pretty sure I got drunk just reading the word everclear.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast