Thread: NCNS

Verified Companion Companion TherealEricaengland's Avatar

NCNS

Set up an appointment and Was Supposedly On The Way. Then Crickets. No Call No Show BOTH OF THEM..

Never A Dull Moment With Okc Eccie Clients.

Ppete1 405 xxx-xxxx
    Boobman4life 405 xxx-xxxx

Switter: @EricaJEngland
    P411: 131362
    Jade1979 Eccie

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry that happened to you Erica!

But if anyone thinks these are "normal" times then where have they been hiding? "working from home" doesn't offer the cover us dudes have "at the office" and our RW significant other might just have more time to wonder, "where the F is he?"
    But, yes they should definitely follow-up with an explanation!! Don't always expect normal behaviors in these abnormal times, so confirm appointments frequently is my advice.

Verified Companion Companion maggiejewel's Avatar
    I had 5 different ones make appts and cancel or just not show in OKC from Thursday to Saturday!
    I’m learning, if they start by asking too many questions about activities and can you explain to me what’s included! LMAO. Or better yet, can you send me some pics! They’re probably sitting there at their desk playing with themselves! I love onlyfans! I send those guys a link!

I’ve seen both of those Gentlman!
    boobman apparently does that a lot. I’ve chewed his ass out for it! I gave him a referral once for him and he did her the same way!

PPete1 is a good guy, but would have me waiting and getting pissed off! He didn’t like it when I started doing him the same way!

Text me about it, I’ll explain more!
    Aren’t we allowed to post entire phone number on this site?

Do you use the Mr.Number App? If we could get all the ladies to use this app, we could generate a place where everyone reports the numbers and leaves notes! It’s helped me several times to keep from messing with dumb asses!
    I AM AN ENIGMA!
    918-212-0290

Confident, Charismatic, Knowledgeable, and Truely Talented,
    Just ask me!

THE ULTIMATE GFE! Very sensual, NURU massage!
    kissing, dirty talk and all!

PLEASE HAVE REFERENCES READY!
    https://onlyfans.com/maggijewel72
    P411: P251884