Thread: Getting verified with providers

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Getting verified with providers

Since we have downtime, is there anyway we gents can get verified now for future meets? I know sometimes it takes a while for people to respond so maybe with this downtime, we can verified and make it easier to see you after all this mess.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    This is a GREAT idea Dexter..........!!!

I do recommend all Gentleman send our Lovely providers your references for future meet ups......... This will have you all good to go when the time comes and the ladies are ready to see the gents that have been Cleared.....

This is probably a good time for the ladies to start cleaning out their phones with jibberish text messages from goof balls or at least linking a handle to a text. I know waaaay to many ladies that receive texts from guys asking them for weird shit and when I ask the girl what's his "handle".... they have no clue.....

Her: " He sent it to me earlier, I just can't remember it...."

Me: " Did you save his handle on your phone for future reference....?"

Her: " No, I forgot "

Me:

Taking notes, brilliant minds think alike.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Taking notes, brilliant minds think alike.
    Not all ladies keep gents handles listed in their phones, for reasons of their own choosing. Perhaps a written list in your living area kept tucked away for future reference checks by another companion. Main reason #1 phone numbers may change at random times for reasons beyond the hobbyist's control i.e. said hobbyist's phone is compromised.

Should that happen, then it's up to the hobbyist to send an update (via PM) to inform each of his lady connections his new number. Now the companions can update their list.

Also if the lady loses, throws and breaks in a fit of rage, or drops in water or many reasons her phone is now gone. She lost all of her hobbyists name's in her phone. No paper trail to re-install her hobbyists connections. Keep this in mind: a lady may only see a gent once in a year, now do you honestly think she'll remember his user name? Much less how he was bcd. Barring the fact he can no longer use her as a reference as the typical 90 day window has expired.

So my best advice for each lady is have a separate list somewhere so you can check it matching name and number.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Many well organized companions have told me they have set up a couple of additional folders in the PMs so they can keep track of ATF, DNS, and other data where they can search it out in addition to running the traps in forums here.

Me, I do much the same and I key log contacts in my hobby cell among other places.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Phil Asheo's Avatar
    That's a great idea! Another great idea would be a folder for companions awaiting verification, and the effort to empty that folder say, at least monthly??

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    I love this idea. Anyone wanting to prescreen with me can PM the links to their 2 references anytime. ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How long does pre screening last for a provider? I only ask because I have done so in the past, only to have to re screen the day I’m trying to see them.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout4 View Post
    How long does pre screening last for a provider? I only ask because I have done so in the past, only to have to re screen the day I’m trying to see them.
    I have done a week and I have done same day. All providers are different. Some will and some won't see same day clients. I say a few days is best, so she doesn't forget or lose your information.
    Austin Southwest area 3/28, 3/29 and 4/1
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout4 View Post
    For ME, it depends on your references. I will however do research to look for new alerts, threads or arrests lol if the screen is over 10 days old. At this point it will be nice to have a *ready file if you will, to save time if they ever let us out of this.

I was lucky, I have a good friend who played on Eccie, I played on CL and BP. We talked, he mentioned Eccie, then later OH2 after the first Eccie shut down.
    I was verified by a hobbyist, to a provider. He was so well known in his town that I had no trouble getting laid when I worked there. His word was The Word...
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.