Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The curve is huge, I'm getting a little scared. How are you holding up?

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chloevankatie View Post
    I found this handy link at the New York Times that has all kinds of fun graphs and info and even has links to all the States

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...rus-cases.html

You can easily see how Texas compares to New York.
    I like this map. Let's just hope everyday there are less and less cases. I'm so ready to get off house arrest
    Last edited by Anna Nikkole; 04-03-2020 at 01:05 PM.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...irus-in-amazon

There is literally no where to hide from this virus anymore. No where.

Account Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    80.6 thousand new confirmed cases yesterday. We just cannot get our shit together like China did. Not saying I want that sort of society, but there ARE times it is more effective.
    You really believe those BS numbers China reported? A country of 1.4 Bil people where it all started and only 83k cases? President Xi favorite tools of governance — control, propaganda, nationalism, and force.

FYI, they put the doctor who first reported the Virus in prison.
    Paying for pussy is cheaper than getting it for free.

BBBJ ONLY (NO CBJ), DFK, DATY, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........ GFE wanted, I DO NOT give deposits for Meets

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969 View Post
    You really believe those BS numbers China reported?
    I never said I believed any Chinese numbers. I do believe when US oil companies tell me Chinese refineries are ramping back up, as is Chinese production and demand in general.

I don't think it can be disputed that totalitarian regimes are better at certain things than democracies are. Forced lock downs being one of them. Let's assume you are right and the Chinese numbers are 10x higher...doesn't that make their recovery that much more impressive?!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969 View Post
    You really believe those BS numbers China reported? A country of 1.4 Bil people where it all started and only 83k cases? President Xi favorite tools of governance — control, propaganda, nationalism, and force.

FYI, they put the doctor who first reported the Virus in prison.
    Where he soon "died". China probably restarting the refineries as need more fuel to move / burn the bodies, build more crematoriums/hospitals, etc. Also saw that Singapore and HK are having a second outbreak. Wouldn't be surprised if the same is happening in China but being kept under wraps. Been to China several times on business - do not care for it...polluted, dishonest/dirty people. Certainly hope the rest of the world, including US, makes China pay for this.

Anyway, USA now has over 337,000 cases.

As I was playing with the updated map I saw a red dot in the North Sea. Turns out the Faroe Islands had cases starting in March. But what is interesting is for an island chain with 52,000 people on it they have had 181 cases. That is a rate 3x where the USA currently sits. But what is most interesting is of those 99 recovered and zero Deaths, both of which are rates superior to anywhere else.

Apparently, there is a lot of eqiupment in the islands to test for salmon viruses. In 2009 it was converted to test for the H1N1 pandemic, and they converted it again in February for COVID (even though 1st case did not present until March 4th).

I get I am a nerd for that sort of thing, but it is fascinating to see how countries cope with the same issues in vastly different ways. Admittedly most countries could not have approached it the same way.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020..._Faroe_Islands
    Last edited by Ben Rhimene; 04-05-2020 at 09:01 PM.

Anyway, USA now has over 337,000 cases.

As I was playing with the updated map I saw a red dot in the North Sea. Turns out the Fatoe Islands had cases starting in March. But what is interesting is for an island chain with 52,000 people on it they have had 181 cases. That is a rate 3x where the USA currently sits. But what is most interesting is of those 99 recovered and zero Deaths, both of which are rates superior to anywhere else.

Apparently, there is a lot of eqiupment in the islands to test for salmon viruses. In 2009 it was converted to test for the H1N1 pandemic, and they converted it again in February for COVID (even though 1st case did not present until March 4th).

I get I am a nerd for that sort of thing, but it is fascinating to see how countries cope with the same issues in vastly different ways. Admittedly most countries could not have approached it the same way.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020..._Faroe_Islands
    Nerds are hot

Nerds are hot
    It was the talk about salmon viruses, wasn't it? Or has cabin fever gotten THAT bad?

It was the talk about salmon viruses, wasn't it? Or has cabin fever gotten THAT bad?
    LOL you have no idea how bad this cabin fever is getting...

LOL you have no idea how bad this cabin fever is getting...
    Then this may interest you...airfare to Faroe Islands is $1,283 for a week in June...

Then this may interest you...airfare to Faroe Islands is $1,283 for a week in June...
    The islands look beautiful. It would be a great trip for you and Mathguy to go visit.

Attachment 522386

The islands look beautiful. It would be a great trip for you and Mathguy to go visit.
    He's not available. Thinking I may post an ISO...or take whoever cuts my hair...

He's not available. Thinking I may post an ISO...or take whoever cuts my hair...
    Let it grow til June, then you can sport a man bun to the island

Let it grow til June, then you can sport a man bun to the island
    I'm thinking instead of a man bun buy a Viking helmet and go all-in; the former is likely going to result in being treated like a sheep.

Not that there's...well, yes, there's plenty wrong with that!!!

I'm thinking instead of a man bun buy a Viking helmet and go all-in; the former is likely going to result in being treated like a sheep.

Not that there's...well, yes, there's plenty wrong with that!!!
    OMG I can't believe that is even an emoji here!

You are going to make Mathguy jealous!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast