Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The curve is huge, I'm getting a little scared. How are you holding up?

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

The curve is huge, I'm getting a little scared. How are you holding up?

A $1200 stimulus check I think will grow to a bigger amount. No evictions filed before April 19th as time goes by I think it will push out more.

The amount of + test have spiked from people who were infected in the beginning of March. They are even saying Mardi Gras time. I'm just hoping in the coming weeks there are less and less as so many people stay home.

I'm so afraid for our economy right now, people layed off left and right. How can our government compete with this monster.

Even though stimulus checks are supposed to only be for the working people, I know it has and or will take a chunk away from providers. And I'm hopeful most providers do file taxes, as we are part of society as well. I myself am a bit concerned for my fellow providers. How are you holding up ladies?

Opinions please...
    Last edited by Anna Nikkole; 03-28-2020 at 12:28 PM.
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 6-16
    Corpus April 17,18,19(pre booking suggested)
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool There is no question that the economy...

...is currently disrupted. Travel, hospitality, dine-in restaurants, and consumer discretionary have been devastated. However, I get out and about (on essential biznass, of course, and maintaining proper social distancing) and other aspects of our socioeconomic patterns right here in San Antonio are still surprisingly normal. This massive stimulus is unprecedented and will help launch us out of this funk once the tide starts to turn on the infection numbers. We could be fine by Christmas if this thing abates in the next 4 to 6 weeks and we can get back to normal. If it persists longer than that, then I reckon all bets are off, with time being the operative variable in the equation.

Without getting political, I will make the statement that the +$600 weekly Federal kicker on top of state unemployment benefits is a monumental boondoggle for the working class. As such, the economic impact of this measure will be greatest felt in the so-called "Red states".

If this thing runs its course sooner rather than later, we could be in for the mother of all parties by late summer and fall. That's a best-case scenario.

As the Chinese proverb says: "May you live in interesting times." These are definitely interesting times.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Companion Companion Hottest bbw tuma queen's Avatar
    I been worried about this for over 2 months I was in Denver and my cousin told me I went online and was concerned immediately. I had this Terrible feeling it would be horrible and everyone kept saying dont panic like being concerned is panicking then everyone I talked to said this isn't that big of a deal posting memes and making fun of it on Facebook I've even silenced people's pages for 30 days because they seemed oblivious to what's coming . Then it was being turned into political b.s and the conspiracy theories developed and it maybe man made I feel like I'm in the twilight zone that people will go from one day saying it's not a big deal that I'm overreacting to flying to the supermarket freaking out the next day . I've watched the public switch there minds in a week even people in my family I was arguing with like get prepared dont mean u need to freak out but ya u need your head to be wrapped around what's coming so when it does your prepared for the worst of it! I feel like the media had a effect on people they mislead alot of information and there was to many different reports on so many different news outlets no one new what to believe. I just honestly feel for everyone that is dealing with this in there lives and everyone with the virus and everyone sick I pray for!! I truly believe that this is fueled by evil as well as sickness that helping each other, praying,sending good thoughts, doing what we can for each other will also have a effect if u are spiritual any prayer would work any religion that in the end all we have is each other!!
    Last edited by Hottest bbw tuma queen; 03-28-2020 at 12:48 PM.
    I prefer text please 832 538 6451 u need references to see me I'm not a gfe bbfs provider sorry! I'm limited on my services but what I do provide is amazing so check out my reviews!! I have low rates because I don't do everything but my skills are worth it! I'm not submissive I like to show off my skills
    https://privatedelights.ch/myprofile

https://theotherboard.com/users/112290/edit

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=306003

https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?348185-Chloeblue83

I'm hoping heat kills this virus. And we are in Texas, it's about to get hot. I'm also hoping for a vaccine as I will then take my very first flu shot (if it's mandatory). I've never so much as had the regular flu in my life, and I'm wondering if some of us are just carriers and some of us more immune. But dare we chance it.

This is the worst thing I've ever seen. This may be a huge wakeup call. I was talking to someone yesterday (as I'm religious) saying, what if all this was meant to do was bring us closer together? It's a hell of a way to get our attention to wipe us off the map!!!

Providers need to be cut some slack. I can't speak for all but I know most are as cautious as can be. Just like going to the grocery store, you are around 30 people the hobby is 1 on 1 (usually). I'm in prayers for my fellow providers.

I hope by next weekend we see less + cases. I hope this order really does some damage control.
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool I'm with you on both points.

I'm not a scientist, but I am a high IQ, analytical person. This is a new variation of prior flu viruses (hence the "novel" reference). Flu season wanes in the summer as it effects virus survivability in the environment as well as the body's vulnerability to respiratory infection. Chances are, this virus will behave similarly.

I do think that this national "timeout" will lead to paradigm shifts in the social consciousness. That's why I think the "mother of all parties" is possible when this thing lets up as a relieved nation goes out and endeavors to collectively live their best lives.

I'll be alright even if the whole goddamn thing reduces to some type of post-apocalyptic "Mad Max" scenario. I actually think Ol' JS might even get ahead in this milieu.

I really don't feel that is in the cards, though.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    As Confucious once said "One who stands on toilet, is high on pot." Lol

It took the demo-rats yep i spell it like that, and the re-pubes--again the spelling...to put aside their petty differences, and send checks out to everyone who filed taxes this year. They lined their own pockets (with a raise) at the expense of the citizens. What a Kabooki Dick Dance they have going on at the Crapitol!

They want people to spend spend spend, but limit the amount on the check. How pathetic. Do I have faith in our gov-mint? About as much faith as an ice storm in the Panamanian jungle.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The Houston economy is still very oil dependent. The price of west Texas oil was 27.10 a barrel on Friday. The break even price for Texas producers is the 50-60 dollar range Russia and Saudi Arabia are dumping oil on the market in effort to put all the small and medium us oil producers out of business and make the us again dependent on imports. This is getting no press coverage or any action from Washington

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eddd999 View Post
    The Houston economy is still very oil dependent. The price of west Texas oil was 27.10 a barrel on Friday. The break even price for Texas producers is the 50-60 dollar range Russia and Saudi Arabia are dumping oil on the market in effort to put all the small and medium us oil producers out of business and make the us again dependent on imports. This is getting no press coverage or any action from Washington
    The Saudi’s efforts are intended to hurt the Russians for not playing ball and cutting back production with the other opec nations. It will hurt Russia’s economy much more than the US. Houston and other places defendant on oil will suffer. Hopefully that suffering will be short lived. I’m guessing that Russia will give in soon.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    The Saudi’s efforts are intended to hurt the Russians for not playing ball and cutting back production with the other opec nations. It will hurt Russia’s economy much more than the US. Houston and other places defendant on oil will suffer. Hopefully that suffering will be short lived. I’m guessing that Russia will give in soon.
    Russians rather die than cave. Houston's economy will suffer greatly.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eddd999 View Post
    The pandemic took all the attention from the oil debacle
    People are just happy for low gas prices, they don't even ask why the prices are so low

Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    Russians rather die than cave. Houston's economy will suffer greatly.
    No doubt that Houston will suffer. But I humbly disagree with your assessment of the Russians.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/for-rus...oes-1441215966
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Saudis to cave first because oil funds their social welfare programs. Saudi barrels already being turned aside. Russians supply mainly to Europe so less concerned about stranded barrels. Permian small players, wildcatters etc have started to shut in because price is below their cost to produce. The small will get extinguished while those larger have financial resources to tough out demand destruction caused by COVID-19. Ultimately OPEC & Russia will balance it out in thr $50 per barrel area but not until lots of permanent damage to many economies. After all, they have to wait another month or 2 in order to save face.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Saudis to cave first because oil funds their social welfare programs. Saudi barrels already being turned aside. Russians supply mainly to Europe so less concerned about stranded barrels. Permian small players, wildcatters etc have started to shut in because price is below their cost to produce. The small will get extinguished while those larger have financial resources to tough out demand destruction caused by COVID-19. Ultimately OPEC & Russia will balance it out in thr $50 per barrel area but not until lots of permanent damage to many economies. After all, they have to wait another month or 2 in order to save face.
    This is all very possible. Both Saudi and Russian economies rely heavily on oil revenue. Saudi’s opec friends will be hurt and may put sufficient pressure on the crown prince to blink first. But he’s a megalomaniac and may not care, either for his own country’s economy, or those of his neighbors. I still bet on Putin blinking first.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    I still bet on Putin blinking first.
    Also quite possible...we should start a pool!

Supposedly some of the smaller OPEC members are calling for an emergency session.

On less sunny news, automakers have recently announced extensions for plant shutdowns, plus salary reductions and furloughs. Heard it on my fave car program. Some more pessimistic than others in terms of re-start dates.

Not surprising I guess, Rust Belt getting hammered and daily numbers keep getting worse.

I'd rather pay big money at the pump and know my fellow Americans are thriving. The economy was starting to look so good.

As a provider (I can only speak for myself) when I work, right now there is not a huge difference in income. Maybe because the AMP's are closed? Strip clubs closed? Whatever the case, just like the spike in + cases what goes up must come down. And I for one am afraid for the next year. I'm also a realist, and very much an over thinker. I'm a little nervous.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast