Thread: CuteLittleMegan/SexyLittleDominican: Double the fun w/CuteLittleMegan & SexyLittleDom

Registered Male (Not Verified)

CuteLittleMegan/SexyLittleDominican: Double the fun w/CuteLittleMegan & SexyLittleDom

Companion's Handle: CuteLittleMegan/SexyLittleDominican
    Date of Visit: 03/27/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 214-556-1350
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...uteLittleMegan
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ x2(CIM), DFK, Breast play x2, good convo
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
    Donation: $
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 20s (Both)
    Hair Color and Length: Long, dark (M) Dark and up in a bun (D)
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell (M) Yes (D)
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black (M) Dominican (D)
    Companion Description: Both are petite built. M is a little shorter but wonderfully stacked up top. D is slender w/ darker skin. Both are accurate to their pics.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes!

Public comments:
    Haven't hobbied in over a year, but I decided I'm going to try to get back into it, time permitting. I've been browsing lately, and M's ad caught my eye, so I decided to hit her up after some quick research. Texted her, TCB was solid, gave her the required info and she returned the favor. Location was easy to find, and she gave clear directions on where I should go once parked. I arrived at the incall, and I see these two lovely ladies sitting on the couch topless... Read on for more, but if you can't , GO SEE THESE WOMEN. You won't regret it.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

They do look yummy. Not a fan of doubles … mostly because of the expense. Would rather have more time … but you donation was very reasonable.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I’ve been eyeing their ad, it has just seemed to good to be true. Glad to get confirmation.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Oh man truly appreciate the intel! Was waiting for a review as well. Will definitely be hitting them up once I get a chance!
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.