. I’m honest, fair, respectful and genuine will be the most important things to keep in mind when meeting so that you can be certain you will not walk into any harm by meeting me.

817-966-0174
Calienteperla712@gmail.com
P411 ID:154079 ExtaticStacy
Pics and videos for sale via cash app
Do follow me on Snapchat: caliente_p
Instagram:alluringstacy

Vids For sale 50 for 2 plus pics 60 for 5vids plus pics
Live chat 85 for 15mins 100 for 20mins 150 40mins
Venmo friendly @StacyAllure
Cash app friendly $ExquisitelySmooth

Doubles Specials 600hour::::: half hour 400:::2hours 550

Domination: .Well, you want it to hurt a little bit don't you? I mean isn't that what you want? Don't you love it when I pinch your cute little nipples hard? Don't you love it when I'm crushing your face and you can't breathe?" I was smoking my cigarette slowly and as sexually as I could, occasionally exhaling smoke directly in his face is a pierced him with my eyes.

"Tell you what," I raised my skirt and spread my legs revealing that I was not wearing underwear. "Why don't you eat my pussy while you think about your answer." And began to pull his head toward my already dripping pussy. As usual, he started so sweetly and gently, and I moaned softly just under my breath.

"Come on Pussy Slave, you know you really want it, you know you want to hurt just a little, don't you? He looked up at me with those beautiful eyes and a blow a thick stream of smoke directly into his face."

"Come on Pussy Slave you know you want me to fuck you with my big strap-on, don't you? Please let me PussySlave I need it. I need to make you mine. I need to make you my bitch at least sometimes so you won't stray. I need to make you mine." And with that, I began to grind his face harder into my pussy.

"Oh yes, baby, eat my pussy PussySlave, just like that, be my little **** licker, At that point a gentle wave of a small but satisfying orgasm shot through my body and I held his head against my pussy as I squirted into his mouth. "Ooooohhhh, that's it pussy slave don't let it spill on my sofa, swallow all of that cum. You know you love it."

Outcall :
HR:350
90 Mins:500
2hrs:600

I am GFE, PSE, Dom, Fetish & Couple friendly & I LOVE Msog sessions! I am open minded with a menu that serves to bring the ultimate satisfaction to all of my clients.
Bbbjcim/cof~Fia ~FIV~Toys4Boys~Lfk ~Msog~TRUE GFE SERVICES (:

I have a personal preference to not cater to AA gentleman