Date of Visit: 3/25/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
Activities: Mediocre massage and rushed ending.
Length of Visit: 35 minutes
Donation: 160
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: Dark Brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Curvy, a few extra pounds
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Did NOT meet expectations
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? NO!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
I've been a regular at the Burnet Studio for many years and have enjoyed it very much until recently. The past few times I've been there, the place has seemed to be falling apart. But, today's visit really disgusted me to the point that I will not return under any circumstances.

The floor was filthy and had obviously not been vacuumed in a long time. The sink and bathroom were also dirty to the point of being unsanitary. The place smelled like a mixture of mildew and stale man juice. The towels and washcloths appeared to have been re-used without being washed first. In fact, I refused the usual warm towel at the end of the session because of this.

The girls looked nothing like their photos. This is a pet peeve of mine and I avoid providers that pull this sort of crap. Also, today's massage really wasn't so good. The ending was rushed, the girl seemed bored and disengaged. I paid for an hour session and only got about 35 minutes.

I am never going back to Burnet.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.