Date of Visit: 3/25/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: Mediocre massage and rushed ending.
    Length of Visit: 35 minutes
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Dark Brown past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Curvy, a few extra pounds
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Did NOT meet expectations
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? NO!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    I've been a regular at the Burnet Studio for many years and have enjoyed it very much until recently. The past few times I've been there, the place has seemed to be falling apart. But, today's visit really disgusted me to the point that I will not return under any circumstances.

The floor was filthy and had obviously not been vacuumed in a long time. The sink and bathroom were also dirty to the point of being unsanitary. The place smelled like a mixture of mildew and stale man juice. The towels and washcloths appeared to have been re-used without being washed first. In fact, I refused the usual warm towel at the end of the session because of this.

The girls looked nothing like their photos. This is a pet peeve of mine and I avoid providers that pull this sort of crap. Also, today's massage really wasn't so good. The ending was rushed, the girl seemed bored and disengaged. I paid for an hour session and only got about 35 minutes.

I am never going back to Burnet.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    That's very disappointing. I too have been going there for years. Some amazing sessions, damn I miss Abby!! Disappointing to hear you were with Camilla. Thought she was the ring leader over there and always delivered solid experiences. Maybe time for a management change!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Not my experience ever!

I don't know what was going on during your session, but I've been going to see Camilla for years and she offers the closest thing to fucking a gorgeous Venezuelan goddess in FBSM. In fact, she is the "gold standard" for FBSM. I'm sorry you didn't get to experience that.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Mavrickhunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornybutharmless View Post
    I don't know what was going on during your session, but I've been going to see Camilla for years and she offers the closest thing to fucking a gorgeous Venezuelan goddess in FBSM. In fact, she is the "gold standard" for FBSM. I'm sorry you didn't get to experience that.
    I think you’re talking about London

just wondering if you gave this feedback to Camilla? I felt rushed once (another girl came in and we were back to back with her time slot), but every other session has been very relaxed , with no clock watching.
    As for the mildew smell, i have experienced it in the past, too (and yeah, it is gross). I think someone does there laundry for them, and sometimes lets it sit wet before tossing in the dryer.
    Ive noticed Camilla hasnt been in for awhile- I believe due to her RW job. I think she is amazing though. Keep telling folks otherwise, so I can have her to myself.

btw, Ive tried London a few times, and shes great too. i do enjoy Camilla more, though.
    Has anyone experienced 4-hands with them (not sure if it is even offered)?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    address? or link?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    When I go I normally see London. Hadn't seen her in a while and then saw she was back last month book with her, instead of meeting there she actually had a private incall looked like a air bnb . She said she was no longer living here in Austin and had moved to Miami. Was supposed to be in town for only a couple of weeks but with the quarantine she might still be in town.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Abby was the absolute best.
    I moved to Ft Worth, but I’d gladly make the drive if she ever returns