Thread: Very unprofessional last minute cancellation from Seductive Selina

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Very unprofessional last minute cancellation from Seductive Selina

Set an appointment with Selina on Wednesday for the following morning (Thursday) at 10am. Provider later asked if I could move it to 10:30AM which I advised her I would not be able to make it at that time. Fast forward to the morning of the meeting I get a text at 9:35AM asking if I could reschedule for tomorrow or later that day because she did not sleep well during the night. Normally I would be ok with rescheduling, but due to the fact I was already well on my way ( about 5-10 mins from her location) and she could’ve text me earlier in the morning instead of 20 minutes prior to the set appointment since she was aware she didn’t sleep well. From the outside looking in I was clearly out-bidded by someone who was probably going to get a Hr and she came up with the lamest excuse. At the end of the day we all have shit to do and I don’t appreciate having my time wasted. Screen shots available for the white knights as well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Post them.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Sounds like she needs to pay a cancellation fee:)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    You are so correct .. sound fair to me !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
    Sounds like she needs to pay a cancellation fee:)

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie griffen View Post
    Post them.
    Posting the content of any private communication is not allowed here.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Years and years ago. I had Provider do worse than that. I get to the Hotel. She gives me the room number. I come up to the room. Knock,...wait..knock.....wait.... so 5 minutes I leave. She has the balls to call me and say where were you? No I was not at the wrong room. This was before texting. 2001.

Needless to say, I fired her that day. I was a regular too.. So dude, it sucks,, but could be worse. You could have paid for a shitty session!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Since I cannot absolutely determine who cancelled ... based on the OP's report above, my assumption must necessarily be withheld until the lady has a chance to explain.

Normally I advise gents to allow at least 24 or 48 hours past an NCNS or missed engagement, which is not the case here.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Seductive Selina's Avatar
    Yes, I did cancel. When we last spoke you said that you would touch base with me in the morning. And I didn't hear anything from you until I cancelled. I wasn't feeling well, didn't sleep and had a horrible headache. I'd rather cancel than not be 100% during any session. Would you rather show up to a providers incall and sit outside while she sleeps, having a shitty session because she didn't feel well or have her cancel? I'm going to cancel if I'm not feeling well. I've heard of multiple girls that have the guy show up and then she goes silent.

So, yes. For the nosey guys, guys I've never met and for those that only come out when there's drama I did cancel. But it's rare that I cancel appointments. Cry me a river.

**Available In Austin**

I DO NOT offer greek, bbfs, ss, cim/cof, video/pictures

I do have a cancellation policy.
    I have a no review policy, thank you.

Contact Me:
    Via text if you have current number
    Twitter: selinaa__xo
    Email: selinaa28@protonmail.com
    P411: P122210
    *must have at least two current refs*

Thread closed as both sides have spoken and can now resolve the issue between themselves or let it go. KR/OH2 Guide