Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 💯hot exotic 🧿♔♕ggreek 🦋❦goddess‼️☏✰bbbj 🔙38dd big 🍑bootty mexican 💦🌹🍒wet exotic pussy

Verified Companion Companion AprilAvila's Avatar

💯hot exotic 🧿♔♕ggreek 🦋❦goddess‼️☏✰bbbj 🔙38dd big 🍑bootty mexican 💦🌹🍒wet exotic pussy

💋💎😻💦Hello everyone ♡ im April Avila or ♕𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 🌹🍑im a very experience 24 year old MASSAGE reflexologist that has worked in the amps A VERY LONG TIME LIKE POA 💘😻😹ANYWAY IM INDEPENDENT NOW🥂🦋 very classy and talented at what i do with TUMA BODY TO BODY full relaxation a true GFE EXPERIENCE with GREEK 💓💗❣️⚣ ♔AND BBBJ cum all over my tits im ready to deep throat that banana🍌 or Chilito jalapeno ఌ🌶🍆🦋 im really good at what i do with a very tight beautiful butterfly 🦋💥lips bottom and volouptous lips on top Im a fireball to clean that cream off my banana sundae 𓂸☏𑁍 I love CREAM PIE 👸👄👅 I GOT YOUR JUICY EXOTIC PANOCHITA & CULITO TOO PAPI HERMOSO GET WITH ME AND I WILL KNOCK YOUR STRESS OUT Im Dallas Amp made # 💎1 LATINA for a reason ‼️ I can show you what i know is not only korean Body language lol THE FULL GFE EXPERIENCE MSOG with the !!! 🤩💕💙 three holes available fill up one double shots available❥♡𓂺☏🌶🍌🍆💦 heres your mermaid from the SEA 💯❗️Only outcalls is my hometown and im visiting so outcalls to your place only 8326373772 April Avila Bella the Pearl ❥☏ 300 For THE FULL SERVICE YOU WONT REGRET IT IM YOURS HOUSTON IM YOUR NEW GFE FULL THROTTLE GREEK GODESS ON TREMENDO MODE A CLASSY SUPER SLIPPERY AND WET 💦🍆🤷*♂️💪👌😻🔙💥🤩👄👅❗️❕
    2 Latinas 🥵 🔥 blonde and brunette Classy Companion and Playmate Extraordinare!][B]💥💥 Available 24/7 💥

Please send me your handle name and 2 references to my email
    P411 members: send your invite to view profile to CFS 😻240 HHR 💋 350 HOUR 💋💙💦 +2817805353

You Houston gents are lucky to have fine latinas! Espero que vengas para Austin pronto hermosa :) till then enjoy her a Houston!
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Hi April

Hello there.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Bella comeback to Dallas where you belong!
    Love those lips, mercy!

We're waiting for your next visit!

Hummingbird

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome April
    Things I like: DFK/LFK, Daty, slow sensual GFE
    P411 member - over 70 OKs

greetingz - nice pics, dear!
    Sharing is caring...

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Oh my my my welcome April!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 April. Your reputation precedes you.

@ Hummingbird, yo man, Dallas doesn’t have enough hot chicks already??? Come On Man!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Welcome. Be safe.

welcome nice photos

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    Welcome
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

Welcome baby... damn, you look SAF in those glasses! :-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome my sexy little Greek darling! Good to see you are paying Houston a visit. Those guys there are lucky to have you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Welcome welcome, April! You look damn fine in these pictures! Enjoy Houston while you’re here and I’d love to meet ya soon!
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast