Just Wanted To Speak To My Audience!!

Thanks for the reviews on UsASexGuide and EM.
I appreciate it when hobbyists review me recently instead of being stuck in the past. Backpage and Craigslist was fantastic but it no longer exists and is Gone!! So Please move on, we now are in 2020 people change all the time. Hello Mr. FrankRichard, I definitely know who you are. I was aloof as you put it because we simply didn’t hit it off. Instead of giving me an honest review when you tried out for the oral contest I'm most famous for and failed. You certainly didn't know what you were doing. You wanted to declare openly ”Thanks NicholleeJ for taking a huge risk and putting something as bold as you did, I gratefully appreciate it!”

I enjoy being the plain Jane on this platform because this generation desperately needs it. Women today are constantly being manipulated into thinking that this is a man's world. Most are injecting toxic chemicals into their skin just to get more calls and reviews from men when there is no guarantee that they will stay faithful to that one provider. Sorry, it's not!! It's not a secret if a provider desires anything over $60. You pass her by. All providers also know we all are sharing the same clients depending on her nationality. I personally don't find it attractive dressing up for men on this platform. With the highest reputation for ” No Shows” All my clients understand I'm thicker and confident in my own skin. I provide a great atmosphere unlike most on here living in hotel rooms, trailer parks or staying with a handler.

I'm a companion who is smart enough to put the money in a trust fund for the future. Most of my clientele are women or couples and I prefer it that way because they are more grateful for the opportunity. I take guys but rarely usually my regulars. I'm not surprised really, because I'm unfortunately not Caucasian, druggie and thin, so, therefore, I often get overlooked. I have outlasted every provider on ”SkipTheGames” so far. All I can say is try me for yourself, and make your own assumptions. Most providers have left Fayetteville, Why you may ask? hobbyists have gotten so cheap over the years it's depressing. What happened to Lex? I gave him my total respect, he was direct and honest. Mega, you need to use Lex as an example when you write a review. Lastly, thank you Average Johnny for giving me a chance and leaving a recent honest review! I'm deeply sorry for not being Caucasian or attractive enough for your standards. As for the rest of my reader's thanks for being a fan. Please be safe with the Covid-19 epidemic. Stay inside and listen to our Governor.-Respectfully NicholleeJ