Thread: Hey! What’s the latest on lockdowns for Bexar, Comal & Hays? Can we still get it on?!

Hey! What’s the latest on lockdowns for Bexar, Comal & Hays? Can we still get it on?!

Self explanatory! Are you guys still going to hobby? If so, what’s your plan to get around the lockdowns and curfews? I only know about Travis & Wilco, so far. I’m near Comal & Hays and still unsure of the rules set forth. You know the saying, “know the law, so you know how to break it or not break it?” Whatevs...

I’m not saying I’m going to break any rules. IJS... I wanna know what’s what and how the hobby community is responding!

Stay safe and hope you all have TP and meds etc.

I’ll be delivering essentials, possibly!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Several threads essentially on this same topic already in this same forum section.

https://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/s...ates/86230136/

Solid quick info, it’s an informative gif like 3 second length check it out
    Last edited by SimplyEcstatic; 03-25-2020 at 07:06 AM.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    There are lads and lassies incorporating "discreet solutions" even as we speak.

Creative sharing of resources and meeting places.

Always safe, of course.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m way out in the country near New Berlin/Seguin!
    I’m on several hundred acres so I’m not so much “stuck inside”! I haven’t paid attention to the SIP because I’m exempt anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    Self explanatory! Are you guys still going to hobby? If so, what’s your plan to get around the lockdowns and curfews? I only know about Travis & Wilco, so far. I’m near Comal & Hays and still unsure of the rules set forth. You know the saying, “know the law, so you know how to break it or not break it?” Whatevs...

I’m not saying I’m going to break any rules. IJS... I wanna know what’s what and how the hobby community is responding!

Stay safe and hope you all have TP and meds etc.

I’ll be delivering essentials, possibly!

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Cool. Thanks :)

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! Kuhlarrow's Avatar
    I’m out and about DAILY!
    these assholes mayor & county judge have ZERO RIGHTS to sequester us as there is NO MARTIAL LAW in effect so they know GDAMN well they cannot arrest you for GOING OUT TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT OR NEED TO DO!!!!

the KUNG FLU don’t scare me; what REALLY SCARES the crap out of me is how STUPID OUR CITIZENS HAVE BECOME after 2+ generations of liberal run brainwashing schools!

oh and btw...This KUNG FLU has a 98% RECOVERY RATE & so far you have a .04% chance of catching it so just about same odds as WINNING THE LOTTERY!!!

so tell me again why the fuck sheeple are panicking and allowing asshole mayors to CONTROL YOUR LIVES?!?

IJS..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    FEAR is the only reason people are acting this way. FEAR!!
    I have spoken to many Dr.s and while they all agreed that old farts over 60 with health issues
    should be in lock down for their own protection but every one else should be living their lives normally.
    More old men die then women. Here are some stats of things outside of our control that do not shut down the country.
    About 600K people die every year from cancer, no cure just treatment, shut everything down until they cure it dam it. I have multiple family members who have died from this.
    About 6 million die every year in auto accidents - stop all driving!!! I have lost multiple friends to car accidents, the insanity must stop!
    FEAR FEAR FEAR, I refuse to live my life in FEAR!!
    Last edited by thetaxman69; 03-31-2020 at 10:12 AM. Reason: spelling

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Fear plays a factor, but it’s not the only reason to follow the guidelines.

Congregating in groups can lead to transmission - even if you’re asymptomatic. The virus doesn’t care about your politics.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhlarrow View Post

... & so far you have a .04% chance of catching it ...
    Can you supply a link as to where you got that number?

I just know that quite a few hospitals are blazed all over the news and alot of health professionals are saying they are i dire need of supplies to do there job. I don't think they are hoarding these things as the POTUS says.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! Kuhlarrow's Avatar
    Liberal pendejo perspective ”The virus doesn’t care about your politics...”

REAL FREEDOM LOVING AMERICAN PERSPECTIVE reply:
    NO, BUT THE POLITICIANS SURE CARE ABOUT TAKING FULL ADVANTAGE OF YOUR IGNORANT BASED FEAR!!”

With the probable exception of the three Republican members of Congress who have already tested positive.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'd love to meet you in that Pussy Wagon, dear; I'm so horny - tired of self-pleasure for sure......
    Dirty Old Pervert

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhlarrow View Post
    Liberal pendejo perspective ”The virus doesn’t care about your politics...”

REAL FREEDOM LOVING AMERICAN PERSPECTIVE reply:
    NO, BUT THE POLITICIANS SURE CARE ABOUT TAKING FULL ADVANTAGE OF YOUR IGNORANT BASED FEAR!!”

Ignorant boomer perspective: “the virus chooses who to strike based on politics.”

Even the president has said to expect over 100,000 deaths as a best case outcome. You’re jeopardizing others if you don’t take this seriously.