Thread: Stay At Home Order issued for Round Rock TX

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar

Stay At Home Order issued for Round Rock TX

All;
    This may not be the right forum, but I believe this important enough to share with my hobby friends. The order just came down from Judge Gravell in Williamson county effective midnight 3/24/20 to midnight 4/14/2020. Here is full document:
    Williamson County issues ‘Stay Home Stay Safe’ order to prevent spread of COVID-19
    Residents must remain in place at home, with exceptions for essential work and activities
    READ THE ORDER

In a proactive effort to reduce the number of new COVID-19 cases in Williamson County and in Central Texas, County Judge Bill Gravell has issued a Stay Home Stay Safe Order for all individuals in Williamson County. This Order takes effect at 11:59 p.m. on March 24 and will continue through 11:59 p.m. on April 13, subject to the limited exceptions. The Stay Home Stay Safe directives are intended to help control the spread of the coronavirus by keeping people isolated at home.

As of 12 p.m., March 24, there are 19 confirmed positive Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Williamson County, three of which are in Round Rock.

“We know that a virus knows no boundaries, so our Williamson County cities have come together and are united in this fight. We are joining our neighboring counties to show that we stand together to provide safety in the region,” said Judge Bill Gravell.

Exceptions include performing essential activities, such as purchasing food, and going to and from essential businesses and essential government services or perform construction, including housing.

All non-essential businesses are ordered to close under these directives, leaving only hospitals, fire departments, law enforcement and limited essential businesses including grocery stores and pharmacies open.

Essential activities and essential businesses during this order include but are not limited to:

Tasks that are essential to maintain health and safety, such as going to the hospital, obtaining medicine from pharmacies, clinics, veterinary offices and other healthcare service facilities
    Getting necessary supplies for you, your family or household members, such as groceries, pet food, food bank, farmers’ markets, convenience stores, carry-out or delivery restaurants, and other essentials for staying at home
    Getting to work for essential businesses or services, including roles needed to maintain basic operations such as security, payroll, and similar activities
    Engaging in outdoor activities, such as walking, hiking or running—just as long as you maintain at least 6 feet of physical distancing
    Caring for a family member in another household, and caring for elderly people, minors, dependents, people with disabilities or other vulnerable persons
    Childcare facilities providing services that enable essential employees to continue functioning
    Gas stations and auto repair facilities
    Banks and financial institutions
    Critical infrastructure including energy, water, solid waste collection and other governmental services
    Hardware stores, plumbers, electricians, and other service providers necessary to maintain the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences and other essential businesses
    Educational institutions, for the purposes of facilitating distance learning
    Businesses that provide social services and necessities of life for economically disadvantaged individuals and shelter facilities
    For details on included essential businesses and essential activities, please see the attached Stay Home Stay Safe Order.

With this order in place, the goal is to prevent exceeding hospital capacity and to avoid overwhelming the health care system by flattening the curve and reducing the spread of the coronavirus.

To ensure the health and safety of Williamson County residents, County Judge Bill Gravell issued a disaster declaration on March 14 to activate the emergency management plan, which allowed the County to allocate resources, utilize personnel and enact procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in Williamson County. It also allows for state assistance to be requested if local resources and mutual aid are insufficient. Under the local disaster declaration, the County Judge is given the authority to exercise any and all necessary powers set out under the Texas Disaster Act of Texas Government Code Chapter 418.

If you have symptoms of respiratory illness including cough, fever and shortness of breath, please contact your health care provider. It is important to call ahead before arriving at a clinic, urgent care or emergency department to avoid potential spread. For more information, visit www.wcchd.org/COVID-19 or wilco.org/COVID-19.

For more information and updates from the City of Round Rock, visit roundrocktexas.gov/coronavirus.

This news release contains information that has been updated or changed since the last release on Wednesday, March 18.

Posted: March 24, 2020

CK; Please forgive me if I've fu*'ed up. I just think this is important.
    Squiretuck

If I don't get a blowjob, I'm gona die!

Therefore, hook3rs are esstial workers.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    This all sucks And not in good way lol
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Ummm, so, how many of y’all have “essential” business to take care of in Travis county tomorrow?! Lol. I need to know where to advertise!! �� I can see it now... providers and hobbyists having ALOT of essential business & gettin’ busy in essential businesses they never thought of before!! I’ve always wanted to get pounded in the fruit section of the grocery store!!

Quote Originally Posted by nikkifamme View Post
    ummm, so, how many of y’all have “essential” business to take care of in travis county tomorrow?! Lol. I need to know where to advertise!! �� i can see it now... Providers and hobbyists having alot of essential business & gettin’ busy in essential businesses they never thought of before!! I’ve always wanted to get pounded in the fruit section of the grocery store!!
    pineapples
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Does this mean no hotel room?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I am wondering how long it will be before we have mass civil disobedience. If that occurs, look for the government to shut off gasoline supplies.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I am wondering how long it will be before we have mass civil disobedience. If that occurs, look for the government to shut off gasoline supplies.
    If some comments on this board are indicative of civil disobedience look for enforcement soon. This ' nonchalant, who gives a shit about others, let's make fun of this, let's take ' essential' and twist it to fit in our pocketbooks to allow cash flow' than by all means it is time for municipalities, counties and states to crack down. I didn't think of choking the gas lines to prevent this civil disobedience and not so sure I would agree with it especially since even those smart and caring people who give a shit about others will depend on driving for needs as well as all the delivery food cars etc. . I do agree choking the pumps would be one way and clearly an option if other measures failed.

I am all for civil fines and criminal charges depending on what the violation is in the event defiance continues especially with the younger folks who think they are immune. ( Sadly I think a young person died last night, was 18 I think maybe under and it was not a typo for 81) These are examples from foreign lands that could be implemented here and we have the resources..

*A man in Berlin was pulled over with Dortmund tags, asked what he was doing and could offer no legit reason relating to work or family. He was fined 500 Euros and told to drive to Dortmund to go to any police station there and have them call in that he was back in Dortmund proper, or face arrest
    *A girl in Romania was visited by state police in her Bucharest complex as they went door to door with checklists making sure the quarantined were staying put if not they put an APB out on them and they get to serve the remaining time in jail ward for quarantined folks, face a fine and a criminal trial and a criminal mark on their record
    *In a tiny village in Bulgaria same thing, police came to a home to check on a girl quarantining. Turns out they returned hours later with bags of food for her as they felt she did not have enough food. One cop left her a few packs of smokes !! ( I am sure knowing this girl very well that he will get a free fuck when this is all over too)
    *One hotel in New Jersey known to be frequented by sex workers at check in had all guests fill out the make and model of their car and in the event of a visitor to have them register well guess what. Yep, the tow trucks were called in to haul the Johns cars away! Girls just signed at check in, didn't read the fine print and truth be told they got paid; do they really give a shit about the guys car? NO !!!

These are just examples how we can turn the heat up for those who will not play ball and I hope the very best for NYC/NJ/CT. The above is not out of our ability here. There is a hotel by a breakfast restaurant not far from that 183/Mopac area where many ladies like to visit. This hotel could easily do the same, all guests need to register their cars or..

Tow those Johns out!! 2X the fine while at it and perhaps a letter to the home address of ' anyone on the title' would really discourage some of these guys.

I was mostly kidding, KC! I do not trust & definitely question MOST authority, ANY media, or the cdc. If it’s any consolation, I am very concerned about the current state of our entire world, the economy, friends and family (including regulars & repeat clients). Until yesterday, I chose to only see a minimal amount of regulars and repeat visitors with full disclosure by me and Q & A’s. Assuming we told each other the truth, I think I did the most responsible yet logical/practical thing I could do, for a person in my particular predicament.

That predicament being the same as a lot of providers and people, in general. A lot of us providers are single mom’s with mouths to feed, living paycheck to paycheck or appointment to appointment with no support from anyone. I am in the class of people that have or HAD multiple income streams yet little to no cushion. So what does one do?

It’s awesome to be socially responsible and do your part, but if ya have little food, mortgage and creditors etc. you’re going to do whatever you must to take care of you and yours...Risk vs reward. At my age, I have kids and elderly parents to think of and help financially. If I don’t do it, no one will. And I think this accounts for a lot of people/single parents, my age. I think that’s partly why we are seeing more people in this age group getting sick. Retired folks are usually more stable, in all regards, so they can literally afford to isolate and not work.

A lot of people, in my age bracket, (not just providers) have kids that obviously can’t work or go out and run errands, must be supervised and cared for, are home from school, eating up the provisions, so we have to go out more for things like: extra laptops, groceries, meds etc. more than some of the other people. Now that this order is in place, I doubt I will hobby, much less be around ANYONE. Unless I have to go care for one of my elderly family members or wire $ as they aren’t up on latest online payment methods. One must be realistic and be able to put themselves in other people’s shoes to predict likely behavior and future outcomes right?

This is probably going to be a game of survival of the fittest, I think. Three weeks is not enough to stop the spread, as we are not like China. Right now, I kinda wish we were! People won’t listen out of ignorance, necessity and denial. So, my feeling is that this will get so much worse, in many ways. It will kill a lot more people along with the economy. Prepare for the worst and pray for the best, is my attitude. There may not be any evictions or repossessions right now, but I would not count on our government to see its people through. My brain hurts from all this shit, as I’m sure it does other folks with busy minds! It’s stressful and scary, but I guess all one can do is take it a day at a time and try to be as smart as you can with each decision you make.

Just how crazy do you want to make yourself with thoughts like even have groceries delivered, you probably aren’t safe! I bleach the commonly touched surfaces and house several times a day and my kids think I’m nuts. Maybe I am? I dunno. But I hope this will ALL be behind us soon and that people will have more gratitude and be decent to one another.
    Last edited by The Infamous One; 03-26-2020 at 03:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Lol all those movies we love watching about the end of the world or walking dead is about to get real we start seeing zombies we are fuck
    My main skills are talking and making biscuits and getting drunk on the porch
    " Gus McCrae "

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?albumid=1744 Some of my favorite ladies for a round up