Thread: Travis County Issuing A Stay at Home Order Effective Midnight

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Travis County Issuing A Stay at Home Order Effective Midnight

Effective at midnight tonight, Travis County Judge Eckhardt is issuing a stay at home order. Be careful out there folks.

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/trav...orders-tuesday
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Effective at midnight tonight, Travis County Judge Eckhardt is issuing a stay at home order. Be careful out there folks.

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/trav...orders-tuesday
    Thanks for the PSA but you posted too early ! God dam lines at HEB were a mile long to the point they impeded my getting to the pumps as quick but all ok. No one in line to buy petro now. Good sign folks are staying at home. I was tired of my orange light glowing needle headed very below empty and decided to fill up. Walgreens was empty, had to get provisions for the cats for two weeks as well. Almost gone I was just in time. Good news for the ladies though. Condoms, lube even the KY Beads ( those make great gifts for girls abroad guys, they love them.) Bad news for the guys, all the ' last longer' or ' stay firmer' and ' for his pleasure' items are depleted, we must be having fun at home !!

+1 on the ' Be careful out there folks' s