Thread: support your provider

Verified Hobbyist BCD pickupkid's Avatar

support your provider

visit your local provider. support the girls that take of you.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Exactly

That’s always been my mantra, but it’s going to be tough for all us for the foreseeable future. My suggestion would be to float some Benjamins to your trusted ATF’s in need now. You will be rewarded well! Karma, folks. Think karma.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You would think with all the strippers out of work they would be flocking here to be providers. Where did all the strippers go?

Quote Originally Posted by Masked View Post
    You would think with all the strippers out of work they would be flocking here to be providers. Where did all the strippers go?
    Those who don’t already have benefactors who will pay their bills do not yet know about this community and/or do not have the intellectual capacity to figure out how to get on this site. My personal guess is that most of them already have a schmuck on the hook and aren’t worried about paying their bills.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was thinking the same idea Cover, with trusting a provider with your lives and the lives of strangers, doesn’t seem far-fetched to just send some money and make a deal for when things clear up. You run the risk of getting screwed but at least you stop putting everyone else’s lives at risk.

Tomorrow starting at midnight you aren’t even supposed to leave home anymore outside of bare necessities. Sure it’s fun white knighting for the ladies, let’s white knight for humanity just for a little while so we can end the spread of the virus and get back to living and hopefully still have our families at that time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Seriously, where are the strippers?! Lol

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Masked View Post
    Seriously, where are the strippers?! Lol
    Hmmm good question. My guess would be....whatsyourprice.com

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I keep an account on seeking arrangements and have seen more than the average number of new accounts. I’d say that over half are still fraud scams and half the rest just want to sell pictures. Either more of you mongers are really into foot pics or young women just seem to be mistaken that there is a hefty sum of money to be made on that vocation.

Best bet is always checking the boards here for a sure thing.