Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Role Play or What?

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

Role Play or What?

Any gentlemen that has met me, knows I'm a sucker for a good role play sesh.. I'm very vocal as well, lol. I've had gentlemen contact me for this type of fun & once they arrive, they get shy when we begin & it turns into a regular session. (nothing wrong with that).. Just curious as to who is TRULY into it & what would be your ideal scenario? The top ones requested: alot of sub/dom, s & m, me punishing you for not doing what I said, you being my bitch & HAVE to what I say..

Let's hear it! I hope you all are staying safe! This madness will soon pass, hopefully!

Xoxo,

KAI

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    I love it. My faves are stepdad punishing his rebellious stepdaughter and professor-student. The poor student needs a better grade and I come up with a solution. I have scripts and everything.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    One role play session I’ve had in mind that I’ve had yet to try involves me being invited over for “dinner” by a provider. We sit at the table and it turns out she has a surprise for me under the tablecloth - another provider starts sucking and playing with the Captain and when it’s all figured out, we end up having a threesome.

The other involves a female cat burglar who I catch breaking into my spot and threaten to call the cops on unless she lets me eat her out and f*ck her brains out. I’d just be hoping I’m not robbed for real ����
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My favorite is the VP and the young assistant/intern that really needs to keep her job, and would do anything to do so. Those who have seen me know I like to start my session fully clothed in my work attire while she’s on her knees servicing me

I like these scenarios! I would just want all men to know that when they come to see a provider, we are just as nervous as they are. We don't know who's coming into our space just like you guys don't know what you're walking into. So we're both in the same boat. On top of that I can understand role playing might throw another little wrench in things as far as nerves. But once you get into it, honey it will be a must- every, single, time!

Verified Companion Companion Miss_petitejenny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Classic View Post
    One role play session I’ve had in mind that I’ve had yet to try involves me being invited over for “dinner” by a provider. We sit at the table and it turns out she has a surprise for me under the tablecloth - another provider starts sucking and playing with the Captain and when it’s all figured out, we end up having a threesome.

The other involves a female cat burglar who I catch breaking into my spot and threaten to call the cops on unless she lets me eat her out and f*ck her brains out. I’d just be hoping I’m not robbed for real ����
    I think that the 2nd one would be fun as long as the cops really dont get called (neighbors)
    Miss PetiteJenny
    Fetishs welcome
    NO BARE SERVICES DONT ASK

P234737
    https://onlyfans.com/petitejenny
    Sc:misspetitejenny
    IG:Miss_petitejenny
    FB:misspetitejenny
    Twitter:misspetitejenny
    Switter:misspetitejenny

Verified Companion Companion Miss_petitejenny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    I like these scenarios! I would just want all men to know that when they come to see a provider, we are just as nervous as they are. We don't know who's coming into our space just like you guys don't know what you're walking into. So we're both in the same boat. On top of that I can understand role playing might throw another little wrench in things as far as nerves. But once you get into it, honey it will be a must- every, single, time!
    I feel the 1st time should be a meet get to know each that way the next time the nerves are out of the way. 1st time meets my nerves are always bad no matter what
    Miss PetiteJenny
    Fetishs welcome
    NO BARE SERVICES DONT ASK

P234737
    https://onlyfans.com/petitejenny
    Sc:misspetitejenny
    IG:Miss_petitejenny
    FB:misspetitejenny
    Twitter:misspetitejenny
    Switter:misspetitejenny

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I have several ideas but always just fall back to the default scenario...sex worker & trick.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I can do Sub or Dom, those I have to mentally prepare for. Especially Dom it takes concentration because it doesn't come naturally to me

My specialty is Step mom/Step son. I guess I'm a natural at that one.
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-29
    Corpus April 17,18,19(pre booking suggested)
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Classic View Post

the female robber is one I never heard about before... Love it.

Verified Companion Companion Vicky Zafirah's Avatar
    HOUSTON somewhere In your deepest and wildest fantasies
    Lmao! That was actually pretty funny right there!
    💋VICKY ZAFIRAH💋
    🦄 UNICORN🦄
    (PRE-BOOK)BY APPOINTMENT ONLY💋
    NO BBFS-NO GREEK/

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    I did a role play once with one of my ATFs. Even had a photographer take some pictures of us doing it. I stayed in Character the whole time! Brace your selves here come 2 pictures below...image.jpgimage (2).jpg
    She breast fee me a little and burped me. Hell, I even wrote a review.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    I did a role play once with one of my ATFs. Even had a photographer take some pictures of us doing it. I stayed in Character the whole time! Brace your selves here come 2 pictures below...image.jpgimage (2).jpg
    She breast fee me a little and burped me. Hell, I even wrote a review.
    Did she spank u? U bad boy? I've been in an ANR before

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiHTX View Post
    Did she spank u? U bad boy? I've been in an ANR before
    Yep

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    That's hilarious!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast