Thread: My Friend and I Are Ready to Have Some Fun ;-)

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyNat's Avatar

My Friend and I Are Ready to Have Some Fun ;-)

Check out my latest review!!!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2705427

Available 24/7, in/out/car date, and DOUBLES with my friend Kay!

You can call me JJ... If you're looking for a seemingly innocent --and discreet-- but naughty girl with a little wild side, high sex drive, and who is sure to please... Then look no further! Your ultimate fantasy girl is just within reach! My no gag reflex, thick thighs, silky smooth skin, luscious lips and round, BOUNCY ass are allllll yours during our time... Don't be afraid to use me, teach me a gentle (or firm) lesson, and show or tell me what you like... Maybe there's even somewhere or something new you'd love to try out I'm almost always up for an adventure or HARD challenge, cum try me ;-) PLEASE-- NO EXPLICIT LANGUAGE AT ALL WHEN YOU CONTACT ME-- texts preferred!!! ALSO, please note I cater to UPSCALE gentlemen only... So, please don't insult me or waste either of our time!!! Available 24/7-- incall preferred but sometimes outs are okay (ask), and not to mention I'm also fetish friendly (may be upcharge)... TEXT ME ONLY@ 225-255-1778 and please, be prepared to be screened!!!! Xoxo 💋💋 --JJ
    Attached Images Attached Images