Thread: Busty💦Squirting💦Curvy School Girl In Las Colinas 💜GFE💜BDSM💜Kink/Fetish💜2 Girls

Verified Companion Companion Kiley_Kismet's Avatar

Busty💦Squirting💦Curvy School Girl In Las Colinas 💜GFE💜BDSM💜Kink/Fetish💜2 Girls

Ask About My Doubles Partners And Squirting Contest!!!

In Dallas/Las Colinas
    Available For Incall in Las Colinas and Outcall as well as to Travel other Areas of Las Colinasand surrounding places with a Travel Fee!

(Kiley)

(Kiley)

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Kiley Kismet, your Naughty School Girl. I am here to help you escape into euphoria and forget about life's day-to-day stresses. I am mixed Puerto Rican and Black and stand at 5' 1"-5'2" with long curly dark brown hair and a smile that will make you melt. I'm 26 years old, natural 34 H breasts and a thick curvy 42 Inch booty that is destined to leave you wanting more. If it’s quality time together and memorable moments you seek then don’t hesitate to contact me, I know you have many choices!

Qv-150
    HH-200
    Hr-300
    Longer Session Are Available Just Inquire

��Guaranteed a wet WET WET Time!!��
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ��Now Offering Doubles with my Equally Super Soaking Girlfriend Providing Qv, HH, HR and more doubles WITH
    Evelyn!��

To Quote her Ad:

"Hey guys! Double squirter alert!!!!
    My new squirty friend is planning to be here thru Saturday and is a skilled dominatrix with reviews! Pm for details.

We are both healthy and sheltering in place at my private well stocked Las Colinas apartment.

We are fun sober, or bring your favorite liquor or mixer, let's have a lil party; I've got a well stocked bar.

Ask about multi hour specials running thru April 3rd!!

(These Two Above are Evelyn)

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=505364

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

��Also Providing Doubles With the Lovely MILF JJNyx. Her toned tight and body with my soft and ample curves such an MMMM Experience!��

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=3...s&pp=10&page=2
    (Picture and Review Link Above are JJynx)
    Contact her Here/eccie/P411

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love BDSM and Fetishes
    I have reviews that speak of this love and how kinky my mind can really be.

My Toy Box Contains:
    *Toys for Boys in all Sizes
    *Outfits of all different varieties
    *Flogger
    *Different lengths of heels and thigh high boots
    *Many different restraints
    *And Much MUCH More!

(Kiley)

Biggest Toy Available 13"

Maybe you want to worship and be beneath my luscious ass smothered to your hearts content or my overflowing breasts. Perhaps feet are your interest. I'm open to discuss any fetish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please have a reference when messaging me. If you are a newbie, message me to get screening info. If you are on a board please include your handle/username and what board in the first text message to avoid confusion.
    Thank you!

Kisses,
    Kiley Kismet
    Naughty School Girl
    (806-370-7293)
    KileyKismet@gmail.com

(Kiley)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Kiley_Kismet; 03-22-2020 at 01:04 PM.
    Touring Dates And Places
    Where:Private Incall in Las Colinas, TX.
    When: 9/21/21-9/28/21

If you'd like to see me somewhere else just let me know!!