Thread: Stimulus Package

Verified Hobbyist BCD monroegent's Avatar

Stimulus Package

Hope all are well and staying safe, inside and outside the hobby. Just a random thought i had while in the shower earlier, most of you have seen or heard about this $1000 stimulus check that we may or may not receive in the near future. Maybe the ladies can help 'Stimulate' the economy. Think of this as a special, 2 ladies, 2 hours, 1k. My fellow hobbiest, what a great way to spend our tax money!!!!! I can think of a few ladies i would love to sign that check over too!!!! Anyway, stay safe out there ladies and gents.

Your Fellow Hobbiest,
    Gent
    NO CBJ #MELANIN FRIENDLY
    MSOG A PLUS
    NQNS BIG PLUS BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER AT ALL

Verified Companion Companion Mature Companion's Avatar
    Absolutely! But I'd definitely offer more time than that.

Quote Originally Posted by monroegent View Post
    Hope all are well and staying safe, inside and outside the hobby. Just a random thought i had while in the shower earlier, most of you have seen or heard about this $1000 stimulus check that we may or may not receive in the near future. Maybe the ladies can help 'Stimulate' the economy. Think of this as a special, 2 ladies, 2 hours, 1k. My fellow hobbiest, what a great way to spend our tax money!!!!! I can think of a few ladies i would love to sign that check over too!!!! Anyway, stay safe out there ladies and gents.

Your Fellow Hobbiest,
    Gent
    Pre-booking required.

My website has a glitch that's being fixed. Can't utilize the booking form. So Please email to book a date.

http://maturecompanion.net
    matureladyfriend@gmail.com