Thread: Yea I cant wait for my Trump check

Yea I cant wait for my Trump check

So, Im getting kinda bored hanging around stately flinde manor. So I decided to start figuring out what **** I will be spending my Trump check on if the corona virus doesnt kill me. So far, Im leaning toward a third my age convert to lesbianism ebony ivory double with Queen Lai and Naomi Joy. Got Queen Lai talked into pillow princess so 1/4 of the way there. And a chapped lips all around milfy triple with Shesascreamer, Ms Rogue and probably Uptown Tiffany. Any more than that I would need a bigger Trump check.

Anybody else making plans for their Trump check?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Psycho Bunny's Avatar
    Ava Pleaser. If she's still around. I tried hitting her up right before all hell broke lose. Got a couple of replies and since then nada. Glad I didn't make the trip from Houston.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Fuck that Flinde. I’m investing in the stock market with it. I will use dividends to hobby.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree with Doc here! Put it in an IRA and invest

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The checks will be means tested, so if you’re sitting in a “stately manor,” you’re most likely getting nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Fuck that Flinde. I’m investing in the stock market with it. I will use dividends to hobby.
    This guy knows whats up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Although with most major corporations flocking to cash some dividends are being suspended. Ford announced it last week along with a few others. I am sure that it will continue.. and who knows for how long. If I remember Ford had them suspended from 08-12 last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Txto1972 View Post
    The checks will be means tested, so if you’re sitting in a “stately manor,” you’re most likely getting nothing.
    Oh poo. Sorry girls. Not writing that big check I was gonna write to the irs on April 15 until July 15, interest free is nice tho. If Im lucky corona virus will kill me before that July 15 check is due.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    @ the OP, ^^^^ Don’t forget penalty fee as well if you owe uncle Sam.

Verified Companion Companion Champagne Brown's Avatar
    Does anyone in this thread plan on getting the vaccine? I'm just trying to see something.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    Does anyone in this thread plan on getting the vaccine? I'm just trying to see something.
    Well if they get the shit, at least they don't have to pay for it with their Trump check. Haha

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
    When there is a vaccine, then yes I will get vaccinated.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    When there is a vaccine, then yes I will get vaccinated.
    Best case scenario from the CDC for a coronavirus vaccine is 12-18 months. We’re on our own for now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    Best case scenario from the CDC for a coronavirus vaccine is 12-18 months. We’re on our own for now.
    Yup. My wife and I are virtual hermits for now. My office is closed, but all employees are able to work from home. My wife is ordering groceries online. My birthday is in two weeks, and my kids had been planning a party. But I think that prudence dictates that my wife and I celebrate alone.

My best wishes for all of you. Do what you need to do to keep yourself and others safe until a vaccine is developed.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    @ the OP, ^^^^ Don’t forget penalty fee as well if you owe uncle Sam.
    No. Its interest free till July 15.