How is Natasha Love OG handling the current pandemic??

I choose to be intelligent, and thoughtful in my handling of this very serious situation. I carry myself as a business, with professionalism. Anyone that has personal experience in running a business, knows that social responsibility should always play a part.

I am shifting the way I do things, not because I think that I have a weak immune system, nor necessarily that any of you do. However, it is our responsibility as a society, to do our part in preventing more spreading of it. There's no need to potentially make others suffer, by simply not doing the right thing.

I WILL NOT BE MEETING WITH ANYONE IN PERSON FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS... ☀️☀️HOWEVER☀️☀️

I will be available at anytime, to do phone sessions and live webcam sessions! Below, you can find how that will work. I would absolutely love to have you as a client, so we can be discreetly naughty together and still keep ourselves and those around us that we love- healthy!

This is also great for those stuck at home with the family!
How easy and quick is it to sneak away somewhere, with your phone, and headphones to get away for a sweet escape for just a few minutes, and then sneak back as if nothing happened! ;)

New Phone Number
Text ONLY to schedule.
+15122990859

��❤��Webcam Sessions��❤��

(You may download on any smart device)

$2/ per minute donation will be received through Venmo., A 10 minute deposit will be required to get started! ����

Outfit request, Roleplay, and even wig options will be available for small increase in donation!

������ Phone Sex- Sessions ������

$1/ per minute donation will be received through Venmo.
A 5 minute deposit will be required to get started.
Role play is also available at 1.50/Minute ����

Again, the phone number to reach me @ is 5122990859

Stay positive and safe loves.,
Nat ����