Thread: In these tense and troubling times ... take heart!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

In these tense and troubling times ... take heart!

the hobby ain't dead!!!

but many ladies and many gents are seriously considering pulling back, at least until we know more than we know now. Or have actually pulled back, pending learning more as time moves forward.

here's what I think I know: there's more panic, so far, than actual pandemic, BUT, since it is at government levels, it ripples across the civilian spectrum.

"panic-demic" ???

so many unknowns medically, and a few actual knowns.

knowns - We do know that:

-- many victims may be elderly, or have major conditions like diabetes, or weakened immune systems.

-- victims may well have zero symptoms for the first few days of illness, and they may also be very contagious during those first few days -- which could be why many medical professionals are now sick.

-- apparently spread by inhaling virus particles from sneezes, coughs, etc., probably directly touching a victim/carrier or touching particles left on other surfaces

-- the virus apparently is killed by ordinary soap and water, and can be controlled by proper application of sanitary stuff; and it seems the virus also needs cool or chill to thrive (or a warm host body) and may be reduced/killed by heat, sunlight, etc.

unknowns - a bunch:

-- why some folks who have been definitely exposed don't get sick, or get a very mild case

-- why youngsters seem almost immune or get very mild cases

-- no vaccines at present; tests can detect/identify

= = = = =

the hobby will survive if not necessarily thrive during the initial weeks/months of the panic/demic

There are many of us in the hobby eager for a dose(?) shot of sanity and comfort, and that may well be an attraction companions can hold out to healthy hobbyists who have cash in their pockets and desire in their pants.

Since restaurants are closed to customers escept for take out, perhaps it might be attractive for companions to offer light meals and "sweet desserts" or at least a friendly face.

For those hesitant to engage fully, perhaps "cuddle-mania" could work; clothes on, no kissing, just hugging, snuggling and friendly conversation.

Since restaurants and other venues are foreclosing major Meet & Greets, I know one organizer considering "mini-meets" possibly in a hotel suite, in which six to eight gents and ladies "brown bag" a lunch or if the suite has a kitchenette, making some light meals; liquor, beer, wine, etc.

As for P4P in the above, not allowed during the mini-meet.

Hoping some of the above helps explain what might really be happening.... I know most of the "spas" seem to operating but very low key, if at all.

Individuals are still BCD -- see adverts and reviews as evidence. But not as frequently as two weeks or more ago, it would seem.

Just be careful out there. Stick with regulars, ATFs, and known quantities.

= = = = =

All of the above is just my educated opinion and conclusion.

Lets be judicious in casting replies, doubts, conclusions, etc.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The voice of reason strikes again! Thanks, CK!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I see the social events are now in "on hold" status. That also goes for the M&G's hosted by Slayer and myself in Houston. Those M&G's are currently suspended until further notice.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Peter Gozinya's Avatar
    ProtectIng families at home is a good enough reason to step back a bit. If i didn’t have family to worry about, I would have asked a couple ladies to have a week long quarantine party ;)
    I do pedicures on camel toes

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Reality is ...

(Aside from those folks "sheltering in place" usually at home due to work place conditions)

The bigger shares of the U.S. economy --

adults on corporate or military pensions or Social Security or other "paying" conditions, such as ADFC, unemployment, and much more; teachers, for example, getting paychecks; state, federal, city workers still getting paychecks, et al

the biggest populations in the U.S. are still getting income.

Now, unknown how many of the above are in the hobby, but, unless they are scared to shelter by pan-ic-demic-mania

Still plenty of hormones and cash to go around.

We all must, of course, be careful in "indulging," so the additional screening might be:

-- have you recently returned from a foreign country
    -- have you been in contact with persons who ^^^ have
    -- are you experiencing coughs, fevers, drippy sinuses, etc. that are not caused by allergies
    -- have you or anyone you know in person been diagnosed with the corona virus

Are you

-- horny as hell
    -- flush with cash or cash needs
    -- is your incall sanitized regularly
    -- are you sanitized regularly

can you meet me in the next 60 minutes!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I think it would be prudent for me to curtail my activities until I’ve been vaccinated.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Be safe everyone!!

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    And then there's this to add as well

https://www-politico-com.cdn.ampproj...-orders-137691