Thread: LBK spa suggestions

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Post LBK spa suggestions

Hey All,
    I'm new to this and dont want offend, because I dont know how to get involved. But I wanted to ask about parlors and which ones to visit in the Hub.
    Thoughts or instructions?

Me too

Me three. Tried of waiting to be in amarillo or Odessa.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    YMMV is never more true than here, but I’ll give my two cents.

My favorite two are J Massage on 82nd and Relax Massage on about 20th in medical district. Both offer great therapeutic massages with great L1 service.

If you want to wet your willie, H2O, Japanese, and Cherish are the places for that, but I was always happier with the first two with their limited menus than with the ladies at these three places.

LuLu from Dragon Spa on 98th or 114th has gotten a lot of praise lately, but I missed here the one time I tried. Supposedly L1 with a promise of “more fun next time”. YMMV!

Finally, do NOT go to Healthy House. They run lots of fake ads, with multiple phone numbers and even different addresses that are somehow still the same place. No fun times to be had there. Avoid, unless you just want an average but cheap regular massage.

I could go on about most of them, but those are the top, full service, and bottom options according to this guy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Took me a minute to remember names. WeeWee at Relax, and Angela at J. Others are good at both, both those ladies are my faves. I have had one noob at Relax who didn’t impress, but only ever saw her the one time.