Thread: I’m Fucked & Not in The Fun Way!! Lol! Hoping for some sage advice!!

I’m Fucked & Not in The Fun Way!! Lol! Hoping for some sage advice!!

OMG! So, my trip I planned to Colorado has been a disaster due to the corona virus scare! The entire place is on lock down or getting that way, so I’m not going into the city! I’ve turned my Hawt ass around and headed to Texas, where I feel safe!! I’m hoping to recoop some of the financial waste/damages, by visiting Amarillo and Witchita, which I know ABSOLUTELY nothing about!!

Pm me, provider or hobbyist, if you have any helpful suggestions on where to stay and if it’s relatively safe there ?

Be safe & happy hobbying!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good luck on recouping your costs and be safe out there. Might be better off thinking about Lubbock over Wichita Falls. Could then try Midland and/or Abilene.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    If you do come to Abilene I’ll definitely help you recoop some of your financials

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Have you put feelers out for Midland Odessa?

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    I cancelled my trip to Grand Junction and just drove to Alberque now headed to Amarillo Lubbock then home in Abilene. I'll send you a p.m. too. WICHITAFALLS IS good if you can give them a little notice but you can not gage any city with all this Lubbock is having bust so stay alert Abilene is my city so let me know when your there I have an open bar. Midland has not been good all 2019 and my close friend who works out there says it's bad bad after all they just had a public stabbing in a Sam's for Pete's sakes. That place use to be a gold mine but truly I mean the last 4 time and several girls say the same but new face may get treated better..let me know what happens
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Thank you. I have been bad about responding to stuff this past week. Thanks for all your input, Majichands. I do appreciate it. :) Stay sage and be well.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Still a few of us in Wichita Falls that like to play