Companion's Handle: Jayme
Date of Visit: 3-13-20 AM
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 409 289-3254
Email Address: Na
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://beaumont.skipthegames.com/fe...d/424347461613
City, State: Silsbee, Tx
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Body worship, FIV, CBJ(my choice), CFS, breast worship, CG,
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hh
Donation: $1
Approximate age of Companion: 40+
Hair Color and Length: Her hair was long and black and probably a wig
Smoking Status: Definite smoker and lots of it
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: She is 5'7"ish, she has a nice tight body not flabby at all but she does have a belly but as said before not flabby at all, very beautiful large "C" cups or maybe "D"s with very responsive nipples, IMHO she has absolutely beautiful bedroom eyes that look even better with her mouth full looking up at you, js. She has very nice skin no major scars that I saw nice back and ass, with great legs. Her kitty is bald and very tight even for my small stature
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I have seen jayme before and have always had a thing for her, I assume it's that dark sultry look that just grabs me. She's not everyone's cup of tea but she is easy to deal with and her TCB is always decent, not great but I have had worse. She is a lovely woman that is a good provider and will take care of your needs. As always YMMV and you never know how much crazy is going to answer the door haha, but I've had good luck.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.