Thread: SCAM ALERT!! BAILEYS took my money and ran off, left me in her hotel room

Verified Hobbyist BCD CrimsonWolverine's Avatar

SCAM ALERT!! BAILEYS took my money and ran off, left me in her hotel room

BAILEYS is a SCAM artist.
    Last night she literally robbed me.

I went to her hotel (*****) and put the donation on the table as agreed upon
    I went to the restroom to take a shower, sher said she was going to subway to get a sandwich because she was hungry. and the B never came back ???

she fucking disappeared. after an hour of waiting and hearing nothing from her I left

This afternoon she sent a few texts today saying she would make it right , but when i call she never answers , and now she is a complete ghost.

This is ridiculous, Don't be scammed by this ho

If this has happened to anyone else I would like to know
    Last edited by ck1942; 03-29-2020 at 09:10 PM. Reason: *****

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    not cool...
    sorry this happened to you, and thx for the info...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    sorry to hear that. I think I got roped in by another girl as well. Trying to reach out to her to sort it out but don't get clear responses back, just vague texts keeping me on the hook. Not sure what is going on in the hobby right now.

***you get a one time pass on hijacking***
    Last edited by ck1942; 03-29-2020 at 09:11 PM. Reason: edited

Verified Companion Companion Big Booty Judy's Avatar
    Wow! I'm so sorry that happened, I would never do that to you honey. ❤��
    [B][CENTER]
    Fully Vaxxed & in South Ft.Worth
    682-841-8279 & send PM
    Outcalls and rare incalls
    READ MY ABOUT ME⬇️ http://https://home.ourhome2.net/mem...Big-Booty-Judy
    250 HHR 300 HR, 500 90min, 600 2 HR,
    OUTCALLs in Dallas only 50 more

Reference friendly with Reviews
    Cancellation Policy
    Snapchat Bbwlatinamilf01
    $50 deposit for INCALL hour minimum
    https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=520594
    www.twitter.com/bbwlatina1

OH2 RULES EVEN TELL YOU ***** ARE NOT ALLOWED!
    Ive not even read what Crimson Wolverine has had to say. I havent because i dont want to feel the disappointment that comes along with how peoples thinking is so screwed up. Right is right and wrong is wrong. Ive not had the privilege long to be on OH2. Far better than the site i was posting on which was listcrawler. Crimson pulled some shit that was listcrawler class. I wasnt expecting him to present himself as he did and be verified on OH2. Like after we made plans to meet up and he called me a few times and messaged me to tell me he was *****.i thought it was a setup or someone other than a verified member on OH2 so i had to check his credientials out again to be sure i wasnt mistaken. Sure enough he was a verified member so i let it go that he so openly told me his business about metting someone to get***** before he got to our appointment. I was a little uneasy so i message him back to tell him that its not my business to know what his business is when it comes to *****dont bother telling me anything of the sort when its not my business. I still dont get why he more than once told me he was meeting his *****..anyway i waited for 2 hours after appointment time...8pm was our session time. He gets there at 10pm. He tells me he sorry hes late that hes usually always very responsible being somewhere on time. My reply to this was that "*****" and "being on time"are not cousins to one another meaning theres no way in hell i believe hes on time ever if hes "*****" or doing *****. Users are dishonest and manipulative in their *****. He gets to my room with his lock box of whatever in the hell hes got in there *****im assuming. Hewants to take a shower so i tell him ho ahead...straight up,Im a little irritaited hes in the bathroom for an hour and im hearing lighters click in the bathroom while his music is turned up i guess he thinks it would drown out the clicks to the lighter hes using to *****. I've been clean for 2 years im no dummy to the scene. I did take his money and i was uncomfortable to go back. I did however get in touch with him the next day to tell him i dont want to be around the *****and i was uncomfortable. We made plans for me to go to his place in which i did. I stayed 3 hours and made up for me leaving him in my room and taking the money. He said he would post it that i redeemed myself. Looks like he lied about that. I gave him a few days to make this right. I didnt want to put this out there for everyone to see but hes not doing his part like agreed and saying i came through. Ive not had any calls since his post. So im broke and Hungary but i need to loose a few pounds anyway.lol no really right is right wrong is wrong. Just be cool crimson and be a man who respects himself for one and keep your nose clean and do others like you want to be done. Noones perfect. But i made it right and redeemed myself by going to your house for 3 hours the next day. So tell it. Oh yeah. I have messages to back up my story. Bye guys. Hope this gets straight.
    Last edited by ck1942; 03-29-2020 at 09:14 PM. Reason: edited

Verified Companion Companion Starlanight's Avatar
    Ok soooooo I’m a big huge believer of we are not always going to vibe and click with everyone we meet in this hobby but if you don’t communicate with the other person how are they to know u dislike what a client is doing during a appointment he is paying for and to be honest idc what he was or wasn’t doing he is a grown man and u never once told him no if that was infact what he was doing you are not living a Virgin Mary life so who are you to put that mans business out there all cause u were the one at fault how I know Bailey is lying thru her teeth is because she was introduced to me thru a hobbyist that was really genuinely looking out for her and being safe in this hobby she complained to him about not doing so well so he asked me if I could meet her take her out of town with me and just let her know my ways and see if they could help her cause he knows I don’t do well with pimps nor people that try gain off another provider when they were new at one point also and we should selflessly look out for one another so anyways I talked to her let her know I ain’t about no dumb drama no guys will travel with us and I DO NOT STAY IN GHETTO HOTELS SO CONDUCT URSELF ACCORDINGLY she acted all about it and said she would love to meet set a time and even invited the hobbyist we met thru to come so she could be comfortable since she had not actually met me yet WELL WHAT SHE HAS Described about mr Crimmison and his foul part he played in the whole ordeal actually match’s to a T what she did to me in the other hobbyist not one but twice and come to find out she didn’t wanna come learn from me is cause she has a boyfriend not a pimp but a boyfriend that is a big influence and main reason she is a flake so honey u do realize what reviews are right u know ur not the first to come in contact with this man so people I Will most likely throw out ur bs claim and attempt and punishing him for ur drought in business I go through good times I go through bad times but I never take and blame it on somebody and expose them because things don’t work out and if you were a good provider his bad review would not affect you none because all your regulars would vouch for you but seems how you don’t even put in the effort to learn about how to be a good provider you’re more worried about taking the money and getting back to ur boyfriend you’re so hungry tell him to get a job if you ask me SHE IS TRULY LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS AND WAS THINKING SHE WAS GONNA GET ONE FROM THE GUY SHE MET ME THRU BUT NOPE HE PAID FOR HIS APPOINTMENT WHY SHOULD HE GIVE U MORE SO INSTEAD HE WAS TRYING TO HELP HE GAIN KNOWLEDGE AND POSSIBLY SOME OF MY REGULARS TO HELP HE SUCCEED BUT NOPE SHE LAZY AND A FLAKE WHO JUST WANTS A HAND OUT

Verified Hobbyist BCD Corpusprowler's Avatar
    I’m not a fan of *****and from what you say, he told you about them before he got there and you still let him in. Once he excused himself to the bathroom, you took his money and bailed. That’s robbery in my book. Doesn’t matter if you spent three hours with him the next day, you still robbed him. I was willing to see you before reading this but I damn sure will not now. No excuse for what you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Corpusprowler View Post
    I’m not a fan of *****and from what you say, he told you about them before he got there and you still let him in. Once he excused himself to the bathroom, you took his money and bailed. That’s robbery in my book. Doesn’t matter if you spent three hours with him the next day, you still robbed him. I was willing to see you before reading this but I damn sure will not now. No excuse for what you did.
    And she is the reason for her success and downfall in this hobby right there shows that y’all will still overlook a bad review and give us a chance but no man is dumb on here and they seen the most but u putting a long explanation and things to take and prove your innocence but in all reality you incriminated yourself and now you have somebody that was willing to see you will not see you because you totally contradicted yourself in your statement and look like a total liar and to be honest you could offer me $1 million and I would never Be in the same room with you and allow you to reflect off on me because of your foul ways And just a lil thing to. Think about u know robbery in this business gets u 10 yrs flat the first time and considered aggravated they favor all men and are on their side no matter what part they played in the encounter you are the villain and will pay very heavily for ur Poor choices in dumb decisions on how to come up on your money stay safe and I hope u seriously choose another way to get what u need and get off here cause u r just poison to all us girls and ruin the guys and their trust for the girls that really ain’t on no messed up motive just my opinion

Your opinion. Your taking up for him because you also are a *****. The policy says no drugs allowed. Period. I choose not allow that. And that is what i will decide when put in the same situation. The policy says no drugs on the disclosures. Why are you going against policy? I will speak my mind in my defense especially when it comes to a washed up ****** that sides with her fellow meth friends. I do not need a ****** *****telling me or showing me the ropes. So again. My choice to go against you showing me the ropes or whatever it is you were suppose to be doing. The whole setup with me meeting you sounded weird. Like seriously us girls have to be careful and you wanted me to go to the damn hood and meet you. Hell no. ill pass. Crimson has yet to reply. That says a lot. You have no idea who i am outside of one phone call and what info youve gathered from the review. But it looks like this struck a nerve somewhere down the line of people you know. The *****world is a small world and i guess when you are in the same loop you have a bond and maybe get a better deal if you side within your circle. I still have a smile on my face, you made my day really. You gave me your address i can always come by and we can talk about this woman to woman if you feel its personal. Otherwise, Get out today and get some fresh airi think youve been inside to many days looking out the blinds.

content removed as non germane to thread

content removed as non germane to thread subject
    Last edited by Starlanight; 03-29-2020 at 07:55 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    There was NO robbery. There may have been a theft but nothing said by either party indicates it was a robbery.

My question to the OP is why did you leave her alone with the money? Never leave a party alone in a room with money. You are crying out to be ripped off.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Sorry Doc, love ya brother, semantics to me but I will correct it.
    She is a thief, she stole from him. Same thing in my book.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Ahem.

This is not an appropriate topic for the RHZ forums; moved to coed.

(cough! cough! allergies, not covid19)

There are (were) only TWO parties to any action in this instance (which has been edited to remove forbidden topics).

This thread is closed since both sides to the incident have had their say.

Any further discussion of this matter is forbidden is not appropriate.

Last edited by ck1942; 03-29-2020 at 09:09 PM. Reason: multiple!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!